Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Fitness Group 2.0

1141516171820»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Pinfessionals (AUS) Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Actually been back at it for the last 2 weeks, but not going to help me for AUS. ;)

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Every little bit helps.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Pinfessionals (AUS) Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It's honestly more a mental thing. I don't want to go down there and feel like a big potato because I'd been doing nothing at all.

How you doin'?

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I moved to the UK and gained 100 pounds which put me at my starting weight.

Moved back home about 2 months ago and got a gym membership yesterday. Fat to fit to fat and now hopefully back to fit slowly and steadily!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
    fishfishmonkeyhatClannMorgan
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    It's honestly more a mental thing. I don't want to go down there and feel like a big potato because I'd been doing nothing at all.

How you doin'?

ugh...not well. I'm not going to kid my self I hate the processing of starting to exercise. Its so awful for the first few weeks...I know it gets better, but you're out of breath, tried, sore. None of that is fun. All I can do is get back at it. I'm going to try the clean eating along with an exercise program. No junk, sweets, BEER!!

fishfishmonkeyhat