As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help finding a phone game (word boggle-ish)

HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
edited October 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Not too long ago I went to a conference and while I was sitting at a table, some other people there were raving about a game they played on their phones. Unfortunately, I didn't catch what the name of it was or remember to write it down.

They said that it:
- was like boggle where you get a set of letters and try to find as many words as possible in the set
- had new rounds every X seconds, where at the end of the round it would give you a ranking compared to everyone else in the world that had played that round

My suspicion is that it was on a phone running Windows because one of the people who was raving about it was a Windows phone developer evangelist, but I don't know if it's on any other devices.

Does anyone have any ideas on what this game is? I've tried searching around and it seems like there are so many variations of word boggle-ish games that I'm stumped.

Hypatia on