As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PUMPKINS and JACK-O-LANTERNS!! Carve, sculpt, design your pumpkin and post it here!

ScottyScotty Registered User regular
Here's one of mine this year...I call him 'Smiley McPumpkin.'

Has a sweet tooth, heard him say more than once... "Scotty, when you're done sculpting me, I sure would like some candy!"

553553_10152170651720018_402722211_n.jpg

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    This is rad, I'll try to get a pic up of mine over the next few days. It was pretty shit this year, I cut through the wall with too many details and it made the structure too weak.
    So along with the heat we've been having, it's started to collapse 2 days after carving it. Definitely going to get myself some decent tools and try this way next year, steak knife and screwdriver really didn't cut the mustard.

Mustang on
  • Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    nice!!

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I love when people do these kind of carvings where it doesn't go all the way through. Have you lit it yet?

• Options
    Thanks guys, this one wasn't lit, just meant to be how it is. It still has all it's junk and stuff inside since it stays fresher that way. :)
    Surprised nobody else posted any, kind of a shame.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I'll post mine up but it's fucking terrible and no-where near as cool as yours.
    I took some oxycodone my wife had left over from an abscess operation because I royally fucked my back on the weekend.
    Of course I picked that time to carve this; so it's got that 'a crazy homeless man did this' feel to it.

pumpkinr.jpg

Mustang on
  • Options
    I think it looks pretty hilarious myself, sort of reminds me of Mr. Burns. :D

• Options
    Hey it does look a bit like Mr. Burns.