As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Some sort of Nights I guess

jarbornzajarbornza Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Games and Technology
I feel like playing some Neverwinter Nights. I own both the expansions, and I'd love to hook up with a couple of you guys tonight for some multiplayer. Anyone up for it?

WII: 3488-2671-2401-8732
In the middle of the sex my hard-on would wane away!
jarbornza on

• Options
    ThreepioThreepio New Westminster, BCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    jarbornza wrote: »
    I feel like playing some Neverwinter Nights. I own both the expansions, and I'd love to hook up with a couple of you guys tonight for some multiplayer. Anyone up for it?

I totally got a creepy craigslist vibe from this.

Threepio on
    142.jpg
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=14852
    The SE++ guys are currently making a bid to establish themselves as an official guild on the Neversummer Reflections persistent world, you're welcome to join us.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I came in here hoping to hear something Nights into dreams related.

=(

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I love me some NWN. Haven't played in a while though, ever since NWN2 disappointed the heck out of me (mainly because my PC can't handle it). I'd be up for something jarbornza. I think I have a Lord of Destruction mod MP game already setup and saved; maybe that would work? (Edit: I should mention I've never actually tried hosting an MP game with other people connected, but I was hoping to resurrect the last NWN game on thread. Thread died, so I'm still a rookie at hosting.)

I'll have to check out that SE++ game on. They scare me a little bit though. :P

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I love me some NWN. Haven't played in a while though, ever since NWN2 disappointed the heck out of me (mainly because my PC can't handle it). I'd be up for something jarbornza. I think I have a Lord of Destruction mod MP game already setup and saved; maybe that would work? (Edit: I should mention I've never actually tried hosting an MP game with other people connected, but I was hoping to resurrect the last NWN game on thread. Thread died, so I'm still a rookie at hosting.)

I'll have to check out that SE++ game on. They scare me a little bit though. :P

Don't be silly, they're cool dudes just like the people here; inter-forum rivalry is a strange thing.

Kane Red Robe on