As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 5E] Playtest of Chaos (Game Thread)

15678911»

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    ...-Looking under the rug.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Xi, Kelmon, Herman, and Ibilid, give me a Wisdom save. This is not a drill spell.

• Options
    NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    Wisdom Check: 1d20+1 11- Whelp...looks like that'll be the end of Kelmon.

• Options
    oxybeoxybe Entei is appaled and disappointed in you Registered User regular
    Xi remembers that Wisdom is his good score and rolls a 1d20+5=14

you can read my collected ravings at oxybesothertumbr.tumblr.com
    -Weather Badge
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    wis roll: 1d20 3

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Wisdom is Ibilid's second best skill. 1d20+4 → [5,4] = (9)

Hahaha. Not good enough.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Suddenly, Rein and Xi are the only ones in the room.

The rest of you find yourselves drowning in the midst of a swirling maelstrom. There is water as far as the eye can see, and no discernible way out of wherever you are. Perhaps if you had a wizard's magic at your disposal you would be able to escape, but sadly that is not the case. You will die.

If Xi or Rein have some way of casting Dimension Door, Dispel Magic, Fly, Levitate, Remove Curse, or Water Breathing you can rescue one of your companions with each casting. Otherwise, Herman, Ibilid, and Kelmon are dead.

• Options
    oxybeoxybe Entei is appaled and disappointed in you Registered User regular
    i wish i could say "i have a solution" but i've finally reached a problem i can't solve through violence D:

you can read my collected ravings at oxybesothertumbr.tumblr.com
    -Weather Badge
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    "Well, we can burn the room, but other than that...I think they're dead Xi."