As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wedding gifts to Oz

supabeastsupabeast Registered User regular
A friend of mine just got married in Melbourne, Australia. I want to send a gift, but I would prefer to avoid mailing it due to the high cost and because mail between New York and Melbourne can sometimes take a few months to actually show up. Amazon’s rates for shipping to Australia are pretty reasonable. But is there a better option for just ordering from an Australian web site and having them send it?

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    sadly australia doesn't have anything as broad as amazon - what sort of stuff were you thinking of?

myshopping.com.au is a good aggregator for local online stores. you'll be able to get it shipped cheaply, at least - not sure how many of them will have gift options, though.

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Honestly, including shipping, it's probably going to be cheaper.

If I need shit right now, I'll buy in australia, if I can afford to wait a few weeks, I'll go to amazon, cause it will still be cheaper.