As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Into the Odd] Survival Horror D&D on Roll20

SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
edited December 2012 in Critical Failures
2012+-+1

You
Explorers return from every direction with tales of bizarre places, wondrous and horrific.
You are an Explorer, braving the unknown in search of riches, fame, knowledge or power.

The World
The world is too large for anyone to fully map and too old for academics to accurately record. Industry has drawn the populace to the cities, vast factories producing guns, chemicals and newspapers. The common man feels a new sense of power and the threat of revolution gives nightmares to every decadent aristocrat and cruel work-master.

Surviving
Explorers have impressive skills and access to powerful arcana, devices left behind by astral visitors. Despite this, no one survives getting their throat cut or falling into spiked pit. Be prepared to run, sneak, surrender, bribe and fight for your life.

How do we Play?
We will use Roll20 to play, with webcams and microphones. I don't map precise positioning but the shared display will be used for visual aids and tracking information. You can roll in the browser or in person. I trust you to be honest.

When?
This is the tricky part. Tell me what times you could be available for a two-hour game and I'll see what I can do to coordinate a session. As I'm UK-based the game time will be somewhere between Midday-9pm GMT. If I do a second session there's no ongoing commitment expected from players of the first session.

Do I get some cool free stuff?
Sure, roll up a character and post them in here. Don't need a load of background but a picture is always neat. You can roll your own dice and don't bother linking rolls to me, we're using the honour system. Your reward for posting a character and telling me your available times will be the contents of one of the following boxes for your character.

RED Box. It's about the size of a shoebox but really heavy.
GOLD Box. It's tiny, about the size of a jewellery box.
PINK Box. Looks big enough to fit a child in. Smells highly perfumed and just looking at the dainty bow on top makes you blush.
IRON Box. It's tightly sealed and is giving off a really bad vibe. You don't have to take this one if it's all that's left.

You can get the full game document here.

SUPERSUGA on