As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]nta's List: Naughty or Nice (mini) - Day 6

• Options
    undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    I'm assuming that the absolute earliest that Day 1 can end is Saturday evening.

Which is unfortunate because that is one day too late for all the hilarious jokes that are in my head.

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    What happens if one person receives both the Red and Green votes?

Without even hearing a response, I will tell all of you, I am willing to take this risk. I will be on both lists. I will look Santa in the eye and laugh.

You and anyone who voted for you in both colors would be sucked into a blackhole. Then I would just move to the next names like it never happened.
    Assuran wrote: »
    Hrrrm, again with the full mini before I log on.

reserve
    Jesus this filled up quickly.

Reserve up I guess.
    i'll reserve too for the hellufit

I assume that since these are in green, you would like to be in the game if I can fit ya? cause I can.

Edit: All sign ups past these three will be reserves

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Perhaps you owe yourself a grudge? :D

I've gotten myself killed out of my own stupidity several times now. I think that one has been satisfied already. :p

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OK guys, looks like I'm Santa. Can't be voted out or killed. Only can be removed if nobody believes in me. But I know you all do.
    SO, if you could forward me your role PMs so that i can organize everything, that'd be super. Thanks!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I'm mafia, and I promise that TRV is not one of us and we did not discuss this on the proboard.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    THIS IS A TOTALLY SPONTANEOUS DISCUSSION WE ARE HAVING NOW...
    -looks at script-
    ISN'T IT, THE ANONYMOUS
    I don't know what to do with my hands....
    2012-12-21_082734.png

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »

I've gotten myself killed out of my own stupidity several times now. I think that one has been satisfied already. :p

Yeah, but since you killed yourself, you have to grudge yourself again!

Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    @CaptainPlanet82

I'd check with Bandwagon before adding more than 30 to a mini, given 30 is considered the max.

Not saying I don't want to play, I just don't want you getting scolded.

• Options
    @CaptainPlanet82
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Yours is the mini that will pierce the heavens
    Shun the nonbeliever!
    Srsly though, probably best to check

• Options
    edited December 2012
    The last forum I played mafia on 30 was an unheard of number of players.

We had 20 players in large games. Usually like 12.

Also, instead of being tied to actual days a "day" was as long as it took for any one person to get more than 50% of the vote.
    Those were shitty games

undergroundmonorail on
  • Options
    The last forum I played mafia on 30 was an unheard of number of players.

We had 20 players in large games. Usually like 12.

Also, instead of being tied to actual days a "day" was as long as it took for any one person to get more than 50% of the vote.
    Those were shitty games

Welcome to the future, son.
    Hell, we fill up 30-person games in like an hour and a damn half sometimes. That's bananas.
    Also these folk are all awesome which helps everything in general.
    Except for [insert name here]. Watch out for that [pronoun indicating sex of previously mentioned person]

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    @CaptainPlanet82

I'd check with Bandwagon before adding more than 30 to a mini, given 30 is considered the max.

Not saying I don't want to play, I just don't want you getting scolded.

33 vs 30 is not too significant. The 30 cap is so your game doesn't run too long. Besides, you haven't seen the presents yet.
    First present is now three slices of poisoned tasty fruitcake for you and your friends!

cake.jpg

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    There is also no main running currently and I will be done before it starts up.

I will give @The Anonymous and @I needed a name to post. 2 hrs from now to see if they are in or just reserves. But then I'm just getting this show started.

• Options
    Okay, I'm in. Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i believe the_anon is on some non united states time zone. he/she/it/them/cthulhu prob won't be awake + active til late evening.

• Options
    The timing of those two posts is :^:

• Options
    The Post Ninja King, it is me

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

A never-ending cycle.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular

A never-ending cycle.

That's what you get for crossing the streams.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Player list is final. Role PMs are heading out the door now. Please hold postings till I'm complete.

• Options
    edited December 2012

Day 0 Begins!

Remember to make one vote in red and one in green. I will let you know in each narration which people are openly known to be naughty and which are openly known to be nice.

Normally I am thinking 11 pm EST will be the vote close. However the first day will end 1 am Sat night and narration will be up by the AM. Will be out at a Christmas party.

Feel free to get into character ;)

Also, make sure you add me to any proboards you create! You do not need to add me to any PM chains but if you need clarifications, I would be happy to help

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
  • Options
    That was my "5 minutes into the game" epic reveal. I'm changing shit up, son. You don't know me.
    You don't know my life.

• Options
    Okay, everyone. Vote for yourself in green and the player below you on the signups in red.

• Options
    undergroundmonorail

stever777

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    undergroundmonorail
    undergroundmonorail

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    BradicusMaximus

undergroundmonorail

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Iron Weasel S'up bro.

undergroundmonorail, I see what you did there!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    i don't see what i did there

did i do a thing somewhere?

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    I am also curious what he did there!

I just voted for him because I don't like being told what to do.

• Options
    I always assume this goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyways. Do not edit vote posts. This will be the only warning you receive on that.

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    TheRoadVirus

ObiFett is threatening the very fabric of our existence making votes like that!

• Options
    You know, I think this Christmas thing is not as tricky as it seems! But why should they have all the fun? It should belong to anyone! Not anyone, in fact, but me! Why, I could make a Christmas tree! And there's not a reason I can find, I couldn't have a Christmastime! I bet I could improve it, too! And that's exactly what I'll do!

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Anybody seen my eggnog?

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Shalmelo is always a naughty little who.
    TheRoadVirus on the other hand is so nice it sickens me.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Shalmelo is always a naughty little who.
    TheRoadVirus on the other hand is so nice it sickens me.

Forgive me, Mr. Claus. I'm afraid I've made a terrible mess of your holiday.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    I am also curious what he did there!

I just voted for him because I don't like being told what to do.

If everyone did his plan, it would be a 30-way tie on both votes.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Obifett

LeRoadVirus

For REASONS...

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    What's this? I can't believe my eyes, I must be dreaming; wake up, Jack, this isn't fair! What's this?

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    TRV
    Obifett

Because I'm just so contrary