As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]nta's List: Naughty or Nice (mini) - Day 6

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I have asked for the red
    Using gambler's logic that it won't end with me dead
    I will tell you all what I get
    If I live through this bet

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular

TRV
    OminousLozenge

Sorry guys been traveling

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It's the weekend and also the holidays. Also without much to go on I'm not sure how much info we can discuss

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    ObiFett
    TRV

Because Kilnaga must not be trusted.

That's usually a pretty good tack to take.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    ObiFett
    TRV[/b]

Because Cythraul is always tone trusted.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    anyone have a vote count?

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    ugh yea I have nothing to off of so far that isn't just repeating everyone elses votes so far.

Langly
    Langly

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    ObiFett
    TRV

I'm too tired to pull up a proper vote count, but TRV is showing up a lot for naughty and nice votes as of this post.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    ObiFett
    TRV

I'm too tired to pull up a proper vote count, but TRV is showing up a lot for naughty and nice votes as of this post.
    We don't know which is nice and which is naughty!
    There aren't many words that rhyme... maybe haughty?
    I ask for red since green was good once.
    Will my gamble pay off, or will I look like a dunce?

• Options
    undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    NotoriusBEN and SeGaTai because I've been out all day and don't know what's going on but I don't think anything's really happened today?

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    vote close at 10am est. I haven't tallied but I'm pretty sure I should give you guys more time.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    OoOoooOOooooo

Langly Langly

oOoOOOoOooOOOooo

liEt3nH.png
  • Options

trv
    TRV

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    DAY TWO

RED LIST
    (10) TheRoadVirus - TheRoadVirus, MrTLicious, Anialos, Megafrost, OminousLozenge, jdarksun, The_Anonymous, shalmelo, Kilnaga, Langly
    (3) ObiFett - Cythraul, Cayrus, NotoriousBEN
    (2) Langly - SeGaTai, INANTP
    (1) undergroundmonorail - Iron Weasel
    (1) The_Anonymous - Locus
    (1) Locus - Assuran
    (1) Teucrian - Teucrian
    (1) NotoriousBEN - undergroundmonorail

GREEN LIST
    (5) TheRoadVirus - Iron Weasel, Assuran, Cythraul, Cayrus, NotoriousBEN
    (4) ObiFett - Anialos, Locus, jdarksun, Kilnaga
    (3) Langly - TheRoadVirus, SeGaTai, INANTP
    (2) OminousLozenge - Megafrost, Langly
    (2) Teucrian - Teucrian, shalmelo
    (1) Megafrost - OminousLozenge
    (1) Iron Weasel - MrTLicious
    (1) The_Anonymous - The_Anonymous
    (1) SeGaTai - undergroundmonorail

Traveling and family stuff all day, but I finally had time to count the records. I can see why we were given extra time. TRV is topping both lists. Don't cross the streams!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Oh fine, Obi for great justice or some shit like that.

• Options
    Also, it looks like only 20 votes are reporting. We should have what... 29 votes per list?

And ObiFett to raise T_A's green tie vote to a lead for Obi on green.

• Options
    hey all

don't let me win any vote.

in fact, lets push Anialos[\b][\color] to the top of the green vote. I peeked at the list and saw Anialos on the naughty side, but he's not mafia.

so at best this turns him nice. at worst we kill a naughty

• Options
    ugh

anialos

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    ugh

anialos

Oh hey, a list peeker, huh? Well, I might as well be honest here. No need to hide it.

EPIC REVEAL TIME:
    I'm The Grinch.

Yes, that one. Right now I'm naughty. As Obifett said, I am NOT MAFIA. If that even exists in this game.

I can be changed to Nice, and my heart will subsequently grow three sizes.

If I remain naughty I win when the naughty outnumber the nice.

If I have a change of heart I win when the nice outnumber the naughty.

tldr; No need to kill me, perhaps convert me?

• Options
    Argh.

Let's see if we can get an epic reveal from Langly too.

• Options
    TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    Well, I mean the mafia is specifically mentioned in the OP. I suppose it could be full of lies but that would sort of defeat the purpose of the game. So I think the mafia exists, Anialos.

The mafia is also specifically mentioned as having an interest in getting people marked as naughty for what it's worth. Which doesn't necessarily mean that people who are naughty are mafia allies, but their existence may serve the mafia's interest.

• Options
    langly

• Options
    How the hell did you peek at the list!?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Teucrian wrote: »
    Well, I mean the mafia is specifically mentioned in the OP. I suppose it could be full of lies but that would sort of defeat the purpose of the game. So I think the mafia exists, Anialos.

The mafia is also specifically mentioned as having an interest in getting people marked as naughty for what it's worth. Which doesn't necessarily mean that people who are naughty are mafia allies, but their existence may serve the mafia's interest.

Reading the OP?! What do you think I am, some sort of who?

Nah, I kid. If anyone wants to talk, PM me. The thread really isn't the place.

• Options

With my eyes. Duh. If you are going to ask stupid questions, Rusty, then maybe you should shut up and stay in the back seat.

• Options

With my eyes. Duh. If you are going to ask stupid questions, Rusty, then maybe you should shut up and stay in the back seat.
    But I thought you could hardly see a thing in that helmet.

• Options
    Oh how nice it must be to HAVE eyes.
    I have to rely on echolocation from my singing

• Options
    Now the green list is in a three-way...

tie that is: Obi, TRV, and Langly.

• Options
    Is voting over?

• Options
    Nope! We have until 10am EST, but that's roughly 8 hours away during a time I don't imagine there are many people left. I vote for you and you top both lists. So I have to change my green vote again...

Langly

If I don't move my vote and nobody else comes around (somewhat doubtful considering tomorrow morning is Christmas Eve), it stays tied. If I vote you for the green list, that puts you at the top of both - big no-no. Not much of a choice.

• Options
    ObiFett!

• Options
    Did that make much sense? I don't think so. Whatever, you probably know what I mean.

• Options
    ObiFett!

I don't think a 50/50 chance of killing the apparent seer/seer mouthpiece is a good idea. Unless Obi wants to risk it.

• Options
    TRV...

:|

• Options
    ObiFett!

Now you're just being difficult. This is going in my accounts book.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Yup

TheRoadVirus

Cythraul

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Was doing family stuff all day so I'm glad the voting was extended! I'm down with throwing TRV on the red list. Its gonna be great if red will still be naughty on day 2. Still deciding on green.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    TRV and Cythraul

I know I have been a little late this day but hopefully someone can explain what went on.

Is obi a seer?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    It would seem that way. I don't really understand TRV's vote on Obi. Just gotta make note of that I guess.

And apparently we gotta swap Anialos over to nice at some point or else hes gonna be working towards the naughty list? Either way I'm giving my green vote to Cythraul

• Options
    Langly