As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quadrilateral Cowboy: Twentieth-Century Cyberpunk | GAME IS OUT NOW!!!!!!!

2»

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    BdKA0r9CAAAh-cL.png

• Options
    The game now simulates sticky notes:

vtm5fZi.gif

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Can I just go ahead and buy this now? Brendon can send it to me whenever he is done.

• Options
    AkimboEGAkimboEG Mr. Fancypants Wears very fine pants indeedRegistered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    Can I just go ahead and buy this now? Brendon can send it to me whenever he is done.
    I'd subscribe to him, if that was an actual thing. Like, pay him a modest monthly sum, and just reap the benefits whenever he releases a thing.

Give me a kiss to build a dream on; And my imagination will thrive upon that kiss; Sweetheart, I ask no more than this; A kiss to build a dream on
  • Options
    AkimboEG wrote: »
    Drake wrote: »
    I'd subscribe to him, if that was an actual thing. Like, pay him a modest monthly sum, and just reap the benefits whenever he releases a thing.
    It actually is an actual thing for some game developers but it's a new thing and not a lot of people are doing it.

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Alright, my pants, I have a very serious question for you.

Why is this game not in you, and why are you not rubbing it against my balls?

Because you are failing me until you make that happen.

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Brendon Chung is the guest on the latest Tone Control podcast over at idlethumbs.net

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChQoYBo.gif

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    This game out yet? Hearing about how it's basically programming for the working man on Idle Thumbs got me interested again.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    When it comes out I will definitely mention that in this thread.

• Options
    He's streaming development right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q61lvb1Y5pU

• Options
    DCLLzq3.gif

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    And it's out now. Well the windows build is anyway, I'll be waiting for the linux build. Looking forward to reading about your experience with the game @TychoCelchuuu.

• Options
    I'm getting kind of bad FPS whenever shadows shift around but apart from that the first forty five seconds of the game are tremendous. I haven't played more yet but I'm looking forward to it.

• Options
    This game owns. My FPS issues solved themselves, too, so that's nice. The game crashed when I dropped my weevil or something but other than that it's so great already.

• Options
    RisenPhoenixRisenPhoenix SUPER HOTRegistered User regular
    I'm hitting the point in this game that I hit with Hacknet, where the in-game mechanics come as second nature and you just know how things are supposed to work. And let me tell you, when you reach that point, this game is a goddamn ride.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I was about to ask, is Quad Cow more movie hacking or real life hacking? And should I save my money and just go play Hacknet first?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    I was about to ask, is Quad Cow more movie hacking or real life hacking? And should I save my money and just go play Hacknet first?
    You literally type out commands on a computer console, including things like how many degrees left or right you want your robot to turn. It's less about hacking and more about coding, though, since the "hacking" part is mostly in terms of physically breaking into locations by logging into their intranet and controlling the cameras, doors, etc. rather than digitally hacking in. So in other words their computer security is so shit that you're just automatically in rather than having to hack your way in, but once you're in, you're doing real legit code shit, not just pressing buttons or whatever.

• Options
    UselesswarriorUselesswarrior Registered User regular
    Oh damn this is finally out. The last Doom 3 engine game :rotate:

Don't have money / time for it right now but looking forward to see other's people reactions.

Hey I made a game, check it out @ http://ifallingrobot.com/. (Or don't, your call)
  • Options
    UselesswarriorUselesswarrior Registered User regular
    Giant Bomb quick look is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPuMiNzUVsI

Brendon Chung is a manic. I'm watching this quick look and I can't believe the majority of this game was made by 1 dude. It's frankly insane.

Hey I made a game, check it out @ http://ifallingrobot.com/. (Or don't, your call)
  • Options