As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Main Site / Front Page Display Error

I hope this is the right spot for front page errors. If I'm posting in the wrong spot I apologize and request that the thread be locked and that I be pointed in the right direction for where to appropriately post this.

Ever since their front page redesign with the ad-free environment, the front page has not loaded properly for me at home on my PC.

Here's a picture of what I see every time I load the main Penny Arcade front page:

PASiteError_zps428bfe17.png

As you can see in the picture, there appears to be a layering or artifacting issue of some sort.

I'm running Google Chrome as my browser. My OS is Win7.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I've seen it a few times (same browser and OS), and so far I've been inclined to blame chrome as having a bizarre render bug, since Chrome's dev tools doesn't indicate any reason that I can tell on why it would display that way.

But for me, it also doesn't happen consistently. So far I've disabled chrome's GPU compositing, which may have helped, but I also thought the same thing when I tried clearing its cache. (edit: nope that doesn't help either)

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg