As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Not Really a Let's Play of Winter Voices

TKaneTKane Registered User regular
edited January 2013 in Games and Technology
Hello everyone. So having finished my Pacifist Playthrough of Postal 2, I decided to turn my attention towards another game: Winter Voices (Steam Page), originally made by Beyond the Pillars but that company went under and now Inner Seas is making it.

illustrationanimatique.png

It's an episodic role playing game about a young girl dealing with the death of her father in a remote small village, and after recording roughly 40 minutes of gameplay and cutscenes, I can assure you it's every bit as pretentious as it sounds. Still, it might be something someone would be interested in, so here we go.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think. As you might be able to tell, I don't do vocal commentary. Hence why I titled this thread "Not really a Let's Play." I also title my gameplay videos "Playthroughs" for this reason.

Clicky -> What I'm listening to <- Clicky
steam_sig.png
TKane on

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    I've heard this game is pretty neat. Which means I eventually want to play it instead of watching someone else play through it. So, no feedback from me. Sorry :(

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Oh hey, another company picked this up? I remember playing the demo and thinking that there was stuff there that I might be interested in at a sale price, but not at what they were asking. Then I heard the company folded and went "welp guess that's never happening."

Neat though! It's always nice to see projects get completed.

liEt3nH.png
  • TKaneTKane Registered User regular
    I've heard this game is pretty neat. Which means I eventually want to play it instead of watching someone else play through it. So, no feedback from me. Sorry :(
    Well, I will say it's unique. I just recorded 30 more minutes of gameplay. There's different ways you can play your character, even. Like I'm playing mine like a wise cracking sassy black woman who don't need no father. There's also an achievement for selecting dialogue that has sniffle or cry in it 20 times.
    Oh hey, another company picked this up? I remember playing the demo and thinking that there was stuff there that I might be interested in at a sale price, but not at what they were asking. Then I heard the company folded and went "welp guess that's never happening."

Neat though! It's always nice to see projects get completed.
    Well, each episode is only 5 bucks. And you can buy each episode individually, so you can control how much you spend on the game. And honestly, what's five bucks American? A Vente Caramel Macchiato with extra whip? I say go for it, at least the prologue. Or watch my Playthrough. :P I'll be uploading the second set once it finishes rendering in about an hour or so. Two fifteen minute parts.

steam_sig.png
  • TKaneTKane Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Part 1 of my second set is up. Part 2 will finish in roughly an hour maybe?

Part 2 is live.

TKane on
    steam_sig.png