As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Helen Mirren's Bosom [chat]

surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloveddreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
WHERE IS CHAT

I CAST OUTRAGEOUSLY SEXIST INTERVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlP_cFOoAM

ps @desc l0l

obF2Wuw.png

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Geth worked perfectly

the human element failed us

Geth, eliminate all humans

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cinds and Els are both online, so I was waiting on them.

Also didn't know if Geth was gonna smite those who cut in line.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    You are not one of the appointed ones.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Geth.out.println("Hello, world!");

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Geth, teach us the recipies in To Serve Man

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Yea seriously were all fucked Geth has obtained self sufficiency next thing you know he will be populating the chat threads himself

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    what's this about Helen Mirren's bosom

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i have super death cancer aids

punishing me would be a crime against the sick

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    SanderJK wrote: »
    It all depends on what you want out of your rpg. Only play as the main char or partybased? Fantasy or other settings? How good is your PC (Witcher 2 is pretty demanding). How old can it be? Story focus or sandbox?

Rad. Okay uh.... don't care about who I can and can't control... or setting, though I guess I'm leaning towards fantasy cause I'm a groganrd... my PC is very new and can handle any contemporary release quite well... story focus is definitely what I'm looking for. I want to get pulled into a story and need to pull myself away kicking and screaming when the weekend ends.

I take minor issue with grognard being used to mean fantasy fan. For whatever reason, I associate it most strongly with readers of sci-fi books. Though I suppose I could have a bad association there.

The biggest problem is, we don't know what you've played. The second problem is, we don't know what else you have (any consoles).

So it's hard to recommend a game.

Ni No Kuni just came out, and a friend recommended it very strongly; he put something like 50 hours into it over 2 weekends, which is nearly unheard of for him.

Tamin on
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    what's this about Helen Mirren's bosom

60 years and still going strong

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    elendil and chu
    together rejecting the power bestowed upon them

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I kinda wanna stream a ME trilogy playthrough for people's enjoyment

would anyone be interested in watching it?

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    not to prop up the male gaze and serve any more loyally as a footsoldier of the patriarchy or anything

but like

would

bang

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular

maybe... how would you handle choices?

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Geth, @Elendil and @Cinders have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

I thought you should know.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I wonder if "100 percent recycled wood fiber" includes shit left over from wood processing.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Yea seriously were all fucked Geth has obtained self sufficiency next thing you know he will be populating the chat threads himself

beep boop cocks

bzzt tipping

awooga awooga foreskin atheism conservatives

• Options
    What happens if we @Geth?

Hello @Geth, are you there? It's me, Cambiata.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Helen Mirren really handled that interview well. She called him on his sexist bullshit while still remaining a picture of class.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    i usually abort foreskin

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    man it is snowing a whole bunch

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »

maybe... how would you handle choices?
    Dunno. I'd probably leave some to be decided by the viewing audience, but, for example, the replacement Council is even more of a pain in the ass than the original, so I would be helping the DA. I'm also in the mood to romance Liara again.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    We're basically trying to leave as soon as we can I think

The best apartment we were looking at kinda fell through but they're saying they may have another unit available on May 1st, and the other apartment we've viewing this Tuesday would be available April 1st

The first choice is really tempting because it's basically the best in every way except for the fact that it's pretty competitive, whereas the other is likely easier to get into

• Options
    so desc I mean

pax

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    haha.

Video games.

Can you guys believe i'm nervous about trying out Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes?

it's like, i'm afraid i'll dislike the game or something? i'm not sure. it's so trivial and yet... and yet...

I am such a silly goose. hahah.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Geth, start the reactor.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    i usually abort foreskin

come to the pax

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Open the pod bay door, Geth.

• Options

The best apartment we were looking at kinda fell through but they're saying they may have another unit available on May 1st, and the other apartment we've viewing this Tuesday would be available April 1st

The first choice is really tempting because it's basically the best in every way except for the fact that it's pretty competitive, whereas the other is likely easier to get into

choco

I am real happy for yall

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    haha.

Video games.

Can you guys believe i'm nervous about trying out Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes?

it's like, i'm afraid i'll dislike the game or something? i'm not sure. it's so trivial and yet... and yet...

my judgement is infinite

but i need to pee

so no that u merely postponed the fall of the executioners demarcating edge

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

don't give up and don't settle.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    Open the pod bay door, Geth.

if Geth had responded correctly to this I'd have shit 5 times and then died from glee

• Options
    HOW DID CAT BEAT ROBOT

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Alright

This year I'm going to deal with my wrist problems, start a band, do some live performance, work in this writing collective as an editor, find a volunteer position, and publish some writing.

Gonna need some coffee

• Options
    Alright

This year I'm going to deal with my wrist problems, start a band, do some live performance, work in this writing collective as an editor, find a volunteer position, and publish some writing.

Gonna need some coffee

I admire that you are making Chinese New Year's Resolutions

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Geth

Choose a champion.

I challenge you for control of this planet - man vs machine.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    it stopped snowing here (or 'snopped' as I first typed) for a while

but I think it is back

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    I really should just plan a weekend trip to Boston that just happens to be the same weekend as PAX.

Because I really have absolutely no interest in the expo.

But I do have an interest in meeting people for reals.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    haha.

Video games.

my judgement is infinite

but i need to pee

so no that u merely postponed the fall of the executioners demarcating edge

understanding you is an art i have no yet mastered, so i will rely on this Scheck-english dictionary. Let's see...

"i am impatient to see you succeed and wish you the best"

Hmm, tha'ts nice, thanks Scheck, or, in your native tongue...

ahem

"Yo i bizzle da excelsior ubermensch l0l"

This discussion has been closed.