As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BSG] Exodus Game 14 - Turn 37 Helena Cain (Kaneski)

1232425262729»

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Maybe he meant to play 1 as an interrupt and the other into the check? (Here's hoping)

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Kaneski wrote: »
    Daemonis wrote: »
    Lets add some fire!
    Play Engineering 4 - Scientific Research, Engineering 5 - Scientific Research

I assume you mean 'add' to the skill check, rather than play as interrupt? :P
    Yeah, add to skill check :)

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    The rest is probably a formality.

pass

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    He added negative nine to the skill check?
    If so, Pass

• Options
    Well, knowing that he is cylon means that we can't jump away next turn so those civilian ships are in a precarious situation to say the least.

Steam
  • Options
    KaneskiKaneski Registered User regular
    Bleh... one high negative and everyone gives up? I can counter and more and the second cylon already passed. 3 points of cards from every human and no problems.

• Options
    Well, knowing that he is cylon means that we can't jump away next turn so those civilian ships are in a precarious situation to say the least.

If he has the morale or damage reveal, it's curtains altogether.

• Options
    KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm still 1x max due to being in the brig?

Correct. I've corrected the contribution list.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Yep, we should probably still try to pass this.

• Options
    is it too late to withdraw my pass?

Steam
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    That said, I can't help much.

blahmcblah on
  • Options

Up to @Korsakovia

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I can't help much, but I can throw a card in if needed. I guess it depends on if we are passing or not.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    @Korsakovia, it's your call, but just for the record - I do not object. I actually hope they will go for the check ;)

• Options
    edited October 2013
    @Korsakovia, your call but I'd say no... pretty core principle of the game... And anyway, Cylons aren't far from totally smashing this with or without the rollback. In fact if Daemonis sticks around on the ship, drawing us a crisis, it probably will be over next turn.

Kaneski on
  • Options
    Yeah, it's fine. This game is basically over anyways. Lesson learned about not being so hasty, since it wasn't even my turn to vote.

Steam
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    pass then.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Technically, anything that anyone says before blah goes is irrelevant because the turn hasn't progressed. But I'm fine with whatever.

• Options

I think the traditional Penny Arcade rules have it that you may change your bolded contribution until the person next in line makes theirs bolded. As Kaneski hasn't made his contribution yet, I think it's ok for @Zombie Hero to change what he's adding to the check.

• Options
    Paging
    Caprica Six (@blahmcblah)(2x max) -
    S. Anders (@38thDoe)(1x max) - 0
    L. Katraine (@Doctorstrongbad) - 0
    L. Roslin (@Zombie Hero) - 0
    H. Cain (@Kaneski) -

Once blahmcblah's contribution is bolded, that will lock in everyone up to Kaneski. If you're thinking of changing your mind, now's the time to do it.