As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Popewatch 2013

ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
Pope Benedict XVI resigns
In a statement, he said: "After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry...

"In today's world, subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of Saint Peter and proclaim the Gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months, has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognise my incapacity to adequately fulfil the ministry entrusted to me."

You all know what this means, bust out the binoculars and look for the white smoke because it's time to choose a new pope.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    wow

good for you benedict

gonna have a lot of free time to think about god here pretty soon

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    being pope would suck I think

who wants to be working a 24/7 job when they're pushing 90

we need a new young, sexy pope and new Vatican laws allowing for such young sexiness

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Aw man, now that means we can't make any more overplayed star wars jokes :(

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    He's an evil old man and I'm glad he's retiring. Here's hoping they pick someone less evil and old.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    He's an evil old man and I'm glad he's retiring. Here's hoping they pick someone less evil and old.

They could select the dessicated corpse of Idi Amin and get someone less evil and most likely old.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    the catholic church.

we've....... made some changes.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    on further inspection this is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

This discussion has been closed.