As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The GBA is on the way out...isn't that depressing?

1235»

• Options
    SonosSonos Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    bruin wrote: »
    cherv1 wrote: »
    I don't have a SNES sadly. I could wait til I get a Wii, by that time it'll presumably be out on VC, not sure if it is yet. (I find myself putting off buying old Nintendo games cos I'll just download them when I get a Wii).

Could it be the ''voice acting''? Apparently Link makes the same grunt every time he stabs. The voice acting in Mario Bros 3 sometimes gets annoying, what with Marios stupid remark every time he gets a powerup....

Just what I nee-ded!

i laugh everytime I hear Luigi say "Go Wigi!"

never gets old.

Sonos on
    Sonovius.png
    PokeCode: 3952 3495 1748
  • Options
    bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So I got a micro today (black with grey faceplate, black faceplate coming in mail). What good games are becoming hard to find (so I know when to scoop them up)? For example, I've been reading about Ninja Five-O a lot, but I have yet to see it anywhere.
    At least at the stores I go to, good GBA games in general are pretty hard to fine. Pokemon, Mario, and licensed kid shit is common, but most other things are pretty rare. I say when you see something good snatch it up.

Black on black Micro is pure sex BTW, it's what I'm rocking.

bruin on
  • Options
    EternallyAndyEternallyAndy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    bruin wrote: »
    So I got a micro today (black with grey faceplate, black faceplate coming in mail). What good games are becoming hard to find (so I know when to scoop them up)? For example, I've been reading about Ninja Five-O a lot, but I have yet to see it anywhere.
    At least at the stores I go to, good GBA games in general are pretty hard to fine. Pokemon, Mario, and licensed kid shit is common, but most other things are pretty rare. I say when you see something good snatch it up.

Black on black Micro is pure sex BTW, it's what I'm rocking.
    Nice, thanks. I wasn't sure if I'd like it.

Snatching will commence.

EternallyAndy on
    "Desire is the cause of all suffering." | Making April | Carnegie Mellon University Entertainment Technology Center