As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

TABE practice tests

bowenbowen How you doin'?Registered User regular
edited February 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking for some TABE practice tests that focus on the math portion of it. Trying to help someone brush up for an entry exam who's a little rusty but trying to find these is problematic for some reason. I found one with 10 or so but it's a static page and I don't get any more than those 10 questions. Anyone have any links or ideas? Google is not being too helpful.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
bowen on

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Have you tried looking to see if the people who do TABE put out anything official in the form of study guides or practice tests? I'm not really sure who the organization that gives the test is, but they may have something available or that they can point to. I'm always a bit wary of posting unofficial guides and tests here, because depending on the accrediting agency, using things like that can be an automatic fail if they find out.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Yeah that was the 10 jobber. Completely static and I'd like to get them more practice than the ridiculously easy questions they put up as a practice (adding and subtracting basically). Considering the study guide touches on trig and pre-calc, but I don't think the test they're taking will have it, but I just want to be sure.

It's for BOCES in NYS.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me