As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pierce's big dumb thread of dumb stuff.

PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
Ok well I said I'd make a thread if I drew anything else, rather than spam the doodle thread. So here it is.

As a recap of my most recent stuff...

OxBarvRl.jpg

FSUCJSfl.jpg
pRmua62l.jpg

eMNehELl.jpg

o3U85Yql.jpg

sxVlswXl.jpg

steam_sig.png

• PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    Here's something I just started.

HoWw6P1l.jpg

And here's something I did and hate.
    But if you guys are going to tell me why I'm bad, I shouldn't only post the things I like right? Also sorry for the instagram images.

ic7dykJl.jpg

steam_sig.png
    OH ALSO, I'm trying to get in to sculpting. So I'm going to repost something I did awhile back, but still my most recent sculpt.

725oql.jpg

BiRsUl.jpg

QpnEwl.jpg

nDkXAl.jpg

XrKacl.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    Fun! there's a lot of energy in all of your drawings. I always have to stop and let my eye wander around and take in all the subtlety. Keep posting!

• SpaceMooseSpaceMoose Registered User regular
    Just wanted to say I love your linework and style in the first post. Kinda reminds me of tattoo art.

Thanks guys! I'd say line work is my strength. Soon as I add color, or something needs accurate anatomy, it all goes to shit.

steam_sig.png
  • brad!brad! Registered User regular
    The sculpture is really impressive, awesome job.

Drawing-wise, also a good job. I especially like the swirling bird/crow thingy. The only thing I didn't like (and this is not your fault) is that thing where you use a marker to color in something that is supposed to be a mat black, but you can see the mark lines, and its really prominent on some of your works. Like I said, not your fault, just a little pet peeve. And I honestly don't know how you'd make it a single tone black, besides fixing it up in photoshop afterwards.

Anyways, excellent work!

yfsDhx1.jpg
  • brad!brad! Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    opps, double post

brad! on
    yfsDhx1.jpg
  • TheJoeTheJoe Registered User regular
    So much character, really dig it.