As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Infraction issue on mobile device

Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMABaton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
I just got an infraction. Now, every page I go to has the infraction warning popup on the bottom. If I hit the x in the upper right corner of the box, a huge black semi-opaque box covers a majority of the screen and I am unable to post anything. The only way to get it to go away is to refresh the page or go back. In order to post anything (like now) I have to x out of the box and mash "post" before the big box appears.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    This also happened to me yesterday, using Chrome on a Galaxy S3.

It seems to have gone away after I logged in to the forum on my computer and dismissed the infraction notice, though.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oh hey that worked!