As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini Phalla] Mafia - Village the Informed Minority (aka Mafia) and INANTP wins!

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Fine. Don't expect too much.

I'm just playing the part of the hardass host. You don't really need to switch to full sign up if you are gonna have a hard time playing

;)

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Too bad.
    You're stuck with me now!

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    aaaaah facetious game

kisses mwah

liEt3nH.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Reserve

I go to bed about 4 hours before vote close now, so I'm not sure I should play.

That's me in 80% of games.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    aaaaah facetious game

kisses mwah

English translation plz?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    aaaaah facetious game

kisses mwah

English translation plz?

"facetious is playing in this game, yay! Hi Facetious I am blowing kisses at you"

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Why don't I have a PM yet?

We are still missing one player

Unless I missed someone...

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Ok fine sign up

:whistle:

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    man. everyone is so antsy. The signup has barely been open just over 12 hours.

I have missed signing up for a lot of games just because it filled so quick. Plus it usually takes me a day to be motivated to read all that rules stuff. But today is the last day for my current contract so I'm just waiting for 5pm here...maybe 4pm, we'll see.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    man. everyone is so antsy. The signup has barely been open just over 12 hours.

I have missed signing up for a lot of games just because it filled so quick. Plus it usually takes me a day to be motivated to read all that rules stuff. But today is the last day for my current contract so I'm just waiting for 5pm here...maybe 4pm, we'll see.

You think you're so cool with your contracts and your sunglasses.
    We will see. We will see.

• CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    for someone who started drinking in the AM, you sure are coherent.

it's actually only one contract. and besides, it will be cooler tomorrow and next week while i don't have one.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
    edited February 2013

Is your contract pollution-related?
    It should be.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Erin The Red on
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    that...was a joke.avi

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Langly, I'm glad you switched back to your old avatar.

This just in: my mom is watching the wee one tonight, so my wife and I get to eat ALL THE SUSHIS

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    On Monday I was at a Japanese Restaurant that had a salmon/garlic/scallion roll. It was amazing!
    Also I ordered all of the food, and discovered I wasn't as hungry as I thought I was and brought two boxes of food home with me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I like sushi!!! Damnit I want sashimi now!!!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    I like sushi!!! Damnit I want sashimi now!!!
    TRV says he's going to eat it all. Sorry.

This just in: my mom is watching the wee one tonight, so my wife and I get to eat ALL THE SUSHIS

This would not be the thing my wife and I would do if my mom was watching our daughter for the night

No I think you'd eat raw fish too
    I'm not sorry

liEt3nH.png
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Om nomnom nom....and you lnow what? Tehehehe...la laa la la laaa la. Fishy fish!

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

This would not be the thing my wife and I would do if my mom was watching our daughter for the night

Sure you'd still eat out.

She is watching him at our house. With our not soundproofed room. And date nights out are really the only thing you can't do when there's a wee one in the house

Also this place is supposed to be pretty great.
    20 bucks a head and you get
    A free alcoholic drink
    Unlimited appetizers
    Dessert
    All you can eat sushi ordered off the menu

Wow

Where is this place?

Silly Geth, you can't eat organic food

Wow

Where is this place?

Next time you're in baton rouge we can hang out

My wife demands that you ship out Beignets to her.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Can ship the mix if desired.

Game starts and PMs will go out by 10pm MST tonight, regardless of if we get a 25th player or not

Its vanilla, losing one person wont hurt us that bad.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yayy

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I made beignets from mix a couple of weeks ago - they turned out pretty good !

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Day 1

The streets were lifeless. It had been that way for the last couple weeks. As more and more thugs had moved in, the once happy people of the small town of Phalla were forced to retreat into their homes for safety. Small businesses like Jimmy's Drugstore on the corner were being squeezed for protection money on a daily basis. The town was slowly being drained of life and replaced by the sick bile of corruption. And the villagers were fed up. What could they do, though? Who would step up and rid their once peaceful town of the scum and villainy that now corrupted it?

From within their homes, nearly every citizen silently prayed that someone, anyone, would be a hero. That someone, anyone, would step up to the mafia and run them out.

There were a few citizens, though, that knew the task wouldn't be easy. Fighting against any organized crime always results in one thing.

Death.

PMs are going out now

DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING UNTIL THEY ARE ALL OUT. I will not be doing a mass vanillager PM, so this will take a while. Everyone will receive a PM.

So full. May die

PMs are out

Day 1 has begun and you can start discussion and voting. Day 1 will end 2/29 at 10pm MST.

• BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Fire Emblem has stolen my soul. Not sure if I have enough power left in me to vote.. bleehhh

• InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    PMs are out

Day 1 has begun and you can start discussion and voting. Day 1 will end 2/29 at 10pm MST.

2/29...2016? That seems like an excessively long Day 1.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
    facetious

liEt3nH.png