Options

Then you'll be teaching Willie! [School]

SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
What school thread would be complete without this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Finals are creeping closer, and spring break should be right around the corner for most of us. Looking forward to throwing my alarm clock out the window for a week. I'm going to be nervously awaiting my financial aid for summer but at least I can sleep in, and really, that's all that counts.

aTBDrQE.jpg

• Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    I submitted my application for re-admission this afternoon. I sent an email to the admissions office asking them to confirm that they had it and, surprise surprise, the application site fucked up. Of course, by the time I heard back and was able to resubmit, it was after business hours. If they say I missed tge deadline and don't take it I'm going to be pissed.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Planning the parts of this trip that are outside of Spain is driving me nuts and making me really glad I had my loans reinstated. Now on the list- the Pergamon museum.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Agh, spring break is over. I don't want to go back to class tomorrow. :(

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    my spring break doesn't start for another week

luckily, almost all my midterms are done

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    my spring break doesn't start for another week

luckily, almost all my midterms are done

You have no idea how much I wish it was next week rather than the 25th. I wanted to get trashed tomorrow dammit, but I need to wake up at 7 on mondays.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Final semester suuuuuuucks.

Not even totally my final semester, but I'll be completing my first degree this May.

Capstone class is balls. These people haven't learned anything and love saying, "sorry I haven't had time to do that because of my job."

It's like....okay, I get it, you have a job. Good on you. But if that means the class is too much work for you to do, drop the fucking class so that those of us who are making the time don't have to drag your dead weight ass around.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I'm doing a part time accounting course, the first 3 papers of the ACCA.

The class is mostly older professionals who're doing it to help them with their current work or do something new. I really hate listening to them all in class because all they do is whine about how much work they've to do especially those who don't come to the weekend classes. You think we're going to have an 8 hour weekend class and he's not going to go through 3 or 4 chapters?

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    dang, is anybody around right now that knows some VisualBasic? I'm in a introductory course and I can't figure out what's going wrong with this program I'm working on.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    but it's so

8-)

basic

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Also I could've been at a party tonight but I'm staying in and studying and working on my projects!

Boooooooooooooo.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    yay for responsibility!

• Options
    Also they were finishing up filming a music video so I could've been in one!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    who needs that noise

• Options
    Ugh. Formal outlines for speeches suck goat balls.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    My school has spring break on St. Patty's day week to get as many college kids out of town as possible.

I thank whoever's idea this was.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i just had spring break

first week of May are my finals oh god calculus final D:

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    tomorrow is my last midterm, ever! also my last lab exam, ever! (for undergrad i mean)
    also they're both in biochemistry and i'm annoyed that they scheduled those for the same day

• Options
    My break is super late this year. Last week of the month.

• Options
    @Big Red Tie, course catalog is up for fall if you weren't aware. I almost wish I wasn't because now I'm panicking about History 396B having 12 slots while being essential to my graduating on time.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    isn't registration not for 5ever

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Timetable goes up on the 5th. I think registration itself is like a month from now, fucked if I know. I get obsessive planning this out.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    once again no reading uploaded

i wish she'd just cancel class for real

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    I'm just hoping she can get us a new syllabus before the break. I've got enough shit to read as it is, hopefully she just drops a bunch of it.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    s7apsters7apster Registered User regular
    I've got a midterm today (an easy one, linear algebra). I woke up early to review, and whaddya know? SNOW DAY Y'ALL

• Options
    i want

snow day :(

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    so I mean

I overslept through class

what was the dealio skeithio

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Hahahaha, wow. So I kinda forgot I had a huge speech presentation that was due today until about 3 hours before class. I had been procrastinating then spring break hit and whoops! So I just slapped together a powerpoint show with a bunch of goofy pictures of me and bullshitted for 10 minutes. Got an A.

• Options
    so I mean

I overslept through class

what was the dealio skeithio

We answered a few questions on the thing we were given on wednesday, it was implied that we should read it.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ok

it has been really hot lately

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    It's just me. :bz

• Options
    Oh and earlier today in my Psych class I was getting so angry. A group of three guys are in the back just talking loudly and clearly not paying attention. Why would you bother coming to class if you aren't going to listen and just distract the people actually there to learn? She doesn't even take roll! Ugh, I hate people.

• Options
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Oh and earlier today in my Psych class I was getting so angry. A group of three guys are in the back just talking loudly and clearly not paying attention. Why would you bother coming to class if you aren't going to listen and just distract the people actually there to learn? She doesn't even take roll! Ugh, I hate people.

Same reason you get people who sit in like the second row of a class and start playing games on their laptop. I had one in my American West class that had one of those hash pipes that looks like a plain black tube, dude kept taking hits throughout this class that meets once a fucking week. Pretty sure he dropped though.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    I think the next few weeks might be the worst end-of-semester crunch I've ever experienced, but I think I say that every semester and get it done anyway. My only solace is that I'm well ahead on the first thing due, so if I just keep that up I can manage!

Yaaaaaay university!

• Options
    This actually is going to be a big end of semester crunch for me. For one, spring break is next week (which is actually the first week of spring, but still late as hell compared to when it normally is). In addition to that, after break I have three presentations and three tests in as many weeks, on top of all the ongoing weekly assignments.

And of course one of those presentations is going to be the capstone, for which at least three people have already said they just want to get a C and be done and graduated. Except that I'd much rather have an A, since there will be people in the room when we do the presentation that could give me a job interview. And I'd like to have a job.

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    The other bit of solace for me is that I have some semblance of an idea for what I'm writing about on the later assignments. If they were rushing towards me and I was all "????" then I'd be far more worried.

As is, I'm just super behind on reading for all my class while I slap this research paper together! 1500 words and it's not due till Tuesday (the max is 2500)!

• Options
    @skeith when are we getting the trauma paper assignment?

also i have a midterm tomorrow and don't feel like studying

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    She handed the assignment out today. Not due til the 8th at 11:59 like the Hamlet one.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ok cool

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    finished winter quarter today

classes next quarter:
    Nabokov
    20th Century Russian History
    Novel Writing

gonna be a good quarter