As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MS Pony Adventures] Shipping is Magic

• UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    Update

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    everyone hated the G&T chat thread to SE crossover

that turned out pretty well!

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    reminder that the mspa thread has been pretty welcoming to new people in general

it's jjust that a lot of folks on both sides ain't care for the other fandom so we are frustrated to hafta see it

also i hate everyone so there's that

If you get what is going on? If you don't know much about SE++ the sarcastic jabs and memes and almost exclusive injokes are confusing/infuriating

VRXwDW7.png
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    )
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    I mean, yeah you're gonna be mocked

But shippers in the MSPA thread were also mocked

Usually by other shippers, as they were discussing troll romances in embarrassing honesty

I personally am not interested in being mocked. I prefer a more welcoming atmosphere for my fandom talk. That was what the MLP thread had been. :|

Ironic, then, when you were one of the unwelcoming ones to the mspa-ers. It's not like this was anyone's bright idea except rorus'.

I am not sure it was a bright idea . . . then again, I loathe Homestuck, so there is that. ;)

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • ShenShen Registered User regular
    update

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    And with Vriska's sassy flourish of dramatic irony, it suddenly becomes evident to anyone with a brain that we aren't going to see what the treasure is for hundreds, if not thousands of pages.

HUUUUSSSSIIIIE

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Ursca wrote: »
    Update

god damn you hussie

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    PART 3 FINALE
    Years in the future, and yes, many, Alternia was in ruins. This also happened to be when Andrew and Lauren arrived, raising the universe's population from a handful to a handful plus two.

"Shit..." Andrew rubbed his aching head. "...I didn't even know he could clock people that far... When the hell are we, anyway?"

"This is strangely reminiscent of an episode of The Powerpuff Girls..." Lauren noted. "If this is anything like..." She instantly began to panic. "...Casey!"

"Casey!" Andrew repeated, running back to the Felt Manor and tearing off the front door with his bare hands. "Casey! I swear, if any of you green assholes have laid a finger on her, I'll tear..."

"Mother!"

Andrew was filled with hope upon realizing that the voice could belong to an older Caussie, but when he turned around, he was met with the sight of a significantly weaker Princess Celestia.

"Tia?" Lauren's heart sank. "Tia, what happened? Where is everyone?"

"You've been gone for five hundred years now..." the princess said. "Using the same magic that turned my sister into Nightmare Moon, the Felt have raised Caussie to be the most dangerous being in the multiverse! I've tried to stop them, but..." Tears began to run down her face. "There's no one left, human, troll, or pony. The Elements of Harmony are..." She was interrupted by her own sobs. "There can't be any more..."

"That's okay." Andrew said. "I mean, it sucks that they're dead, but... Last time, me and Lauren used the Power of Love and it had the exact same effect as the Elements. And as if that wasn't enough, it was actually proven canon in the season 2 finale of Horses. So if we have canon on our side, then what's stopping us from just going up there, rescuing my daughter, and tearing that cue ball-headed asshole limb from limb?"

"THE FACT THAT I AM ALREADY HERE."

Andrew turned around yet again and got kind of dizzy, but managed to stay on his feet nonetheless. This time, he knew for a fact that this was an older version of Caussie looming over him with a Lord Englishesque physique, which was just about as reassuring as you'd expect.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU BOTH," she bellowed, "MY PITIFUL EXCUSES FOR PARENTS."

"Casey, we can solve this." Lauren said. "We're willing to listen to you so long you're willing to listen to us."

"LISTEN TO THIS." She slammed her hands against the ground, causing reality to shatter. Immediately, dimensions mixed together like water and oil, and the universe turned into something that looked like a collage made by Discord.

"This is not looking good..." Andrew muttered. "This is not looking..." Something suddenly caught his eye. "This is not looking good in the best possible way! It's Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, with their new best friend, Geromy! And those are..." He gasped like a child opening a birthday present. "...The dinosaurs from Dinosaur Comics! Princess Celestia, meet the new Elements of Harmony! All together now, everyone!"

"Loyalty!" said T-rex.

"lAUGter... … ." said Hella Jeff.

"Generosity!" said Dromiceiomimus.

"Honesty!" said Utahraptor.

Geromy was kindness.

"aand MOGIC makes it all COMPLATE... …. …" Sweet Bro finished triumphantly.

"THIS IS..." Caussie struggled to stay stable. "I fEeL..."

"It's not enough!" Celestia cried. "We need something more heartstring-pulling! This girl needs her parents, damn it!"

"Coming right up!" Lauren ran over to her daughter, grabbing Andrew and dragging him with her in the process. At the last moment, she switched her facial expression from a confident mask to the true desperation that lay beneath. "Casey... There comes a time in everyone's childhood when their parents have to tell them: Please, don't destroy the multiverse. We care about you, Casey. Please, come back to us."

"I got a present for you, Casey." Andrew added, producing a stuffed bunny from his Sylladex. "It's a little dirty..." He began to tear up. "A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES... JUST LIKE YOUR OLD EX-CON DAD... WITH A HEART OF GOLD."

Although Caussie remained silent, it was clear that, on the inside, she was fighting something. Something immensely powerful, that would take over her mind all over again if she let guard down for just a moment. Finally she surrendered to overwhelming emotions, and the Nightmare could be seen leaving her body.

"Mama... Papa..." She gasped. "I... I can fix this... I can undo everything... But no one will remember what happened."

"Well, from a storytelling standpoint, that's kind of disappointing." Andrew said. "But it's pretty obvious this needs to be fixed. Go ahead, Casey. Take us there."

Caussie nodded and opened her arms invitingly, gathering her parents and half sister into the most important group hug that doomed timeline would ever see.

And with a flash of light, the nightmare was over.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Fuck yes

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    This is my favorite update in so long

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I ship Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer x complete horse shit

dN0T6ur.png
    although we do get two good things out of this:

1. Obviously Vriska thinks the treasure is bullshit so it's bound to be hilarious

2. Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AdusAdus Registered User regular
    i'm shocked

this is a shocking turn of events

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    )

Usually by other shippers, as they were discussing troll romances in embarrassing honesty

I personally am not interested in being mocked. I prefer a more welcoming atmosphere for my fandom talk. That was what the MLP thread had been. :|

Ironic, then, when you were one of the unwelcoming ones to the mspa-ers. It's not like this was anyone's bright idea except rorus'.

I am not sure it was a bright idea . . . then again, I loathe Homestuck, so there is that. ;)

scuse me I didn't come here to have my love of the huss mocked by you :|

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    )

As you keep saying, yes.

this is it

pure unadulterated homestuck

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    EPILOUGE: PIECEFUL AGAIN
    Years in the present... Wait, what?

Anyway, the Faussies were back at home, Blaussie was five years old and adorable as heck, and Andrew and Lauren were voted "crossover ship of the year" and "best ship EVER" for the eighth time in a row.

So remember kids: Next year, vote Faussie for best ship EVER!

A/N: I missed two days of school to write this.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    next update cuts back to vrisk and co and we see the treasure

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    )

welcome to SE++ nerd :twisted:

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    No but seriously I love Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer

I hope we continue as this character for at least one more full update

dN0T6ur.png
    DON'T WORRY GUYS THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN MORE FANFICS IN THIS SPECIFIC CATEGORY SO STAY TUNED

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    )

True. Which is why I'm not sure the joining was such a bright idea. :)

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    This is the very best turn of events, who cares about Vriska and her stupid mcguffins

ladi.png
    what did you call me????

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    bubbles

EzUAYcn.png
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    oh yeah I forgot there was some sort of pony exodus to the se pony thread a while ago wasn't there

This is, like, the only general purpose forum on the Internet that allows MLP discussion.

So you can sort of understand why they might feel a little threatened.

I also liked the MSPA thread because it was probably the most reasonable place on the Internet to discuss MSPA.

Which is why I'm a little miffed.

farg don't ever stop farging

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UzsxfO7dBlA&feature=endscreen

Wait? Homestuck just updated?

...Alright. I give up. See ya next thread!

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
    That was not an attempt at reverse dramatic irony psychology I am a big fan of the Viceroy

ladi.png
    who's not a big fan of the viceroy

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    if you don't like the viceroy i don't like you

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    sorry folks I just find the idea that there is this like soccer club level rivalry between the fandoms hilarious

ok guys choose your favorite of the following 3 fan fics
    Herdstuck » by kaybee613 reviews
    When a botched spell collides with a paradox-space-traversing game, 12 trolls find themselves in a completely new universe...just not the one they expected. They're in a land called Equestria...and are ponies themselves! Can the combined power of science, magic, and 18 rainbow equines restore order to these multi-universal shenanigans?
    Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,290 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2-27-13 - Published: 1-18-13
    Dokidoki Robo Kokoro » by LyraofTruth reviews
    Dirk, Nepeta and Equius are warped to Equestria. Things get real serious.
    Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1-4-13 - Published: 10-17-12
    Ponystuck » by The-Dragon-Cat reviews
    Drifting through space on the way to the new post-scratch world, the trolls find themselves drifting in and out of dream bubbles, one of which seems larger then others, leaving them stuck there for a while. *rated T for language*
    Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,918 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12-4-12 - Published: 6-7-12

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    )

True. Which is why I'm not sure the joining was such a bright idea. :)

Baldrick, have you ever encountered the concept of irony?

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    sorry folks I just find the idea that there is this like soccer club level rivalry between the fandoms hilarious

sounds like an anime to me

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    faq what's your football club

EzUAYcn.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

fandom hooligans roaming the streets after the pubs are closed, looking for a fight

wY6K6Jb.gif
    look faq I see some slob at my pub wearing a mlp shirt me and the lads ain't gunna let that stand

KGMvDLc.jpg?1

FAQ what are you doing I thought you were Irish

ladi.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Yes yes Casey yes

VRXwDW7.png
This discussion has been closed.