Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

If you could only play one game the rest of your life...

MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Games and Technology
This discussion came up at work today, and we had a lot of fun coming up with answers.

So if you could only play one game from today until you die, what would it be?

Rules:
1. It can be any game ever made or unreleased games that we know will exist at some point. So no GTA 27, etc... but say, Super Mario Galaxy or Assasin's Creed would be ok.
2. Why? Give a small description of why you chose it. What qualities does this game have that make it 'The One'. Great level design? Characters? Story?
3. No Pong.
4. No MMO's
5. If it's a multiplayer game, it is assumed you would have enough people to play against most of the time. Or bots that are good enough.
6. No Duke Nukem Forever.

Personally, I am thinking Spore would give me enough replay value to be 'It'. The ability to create and destroy worlds as I see fit? Play God? I think that would keep me amused for a long time.

MuddBudd on
steam_sig.png

This discussion has been closed.