As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Not saying there will be pins at Info Booth Thursday, but if your in town, and brought your pins up to info, you might find some fellow pals and distract us momentarily from the excitement of setup.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    God, how am I not going to prime? Oh yeah, I have two kids now.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Kids: read (self moving lanyards)

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »

Candy Powered Pin Acquisition Devices

• Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular

Until they get hooked on the pins and you have to balance 2 or 3 collections. Taking kids to PAX is not that bad. PAX is a family event for us now.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    pureval wrote: »

Until they get hooked on the pins and you have to balance 2 or 3 collections. Taking kids to PAX is not that bad. PAX is a family event for us now.

I'd have to fly a 7 year old and a 3 year old cross country 6 hours each way. They're not ready for that yet. I will attempt to utilize my son's skills to get pins come next PAX East, however.

Axon on
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Axon wrote: »
    pureval wrote: »

I'd have to fly a 7 year old and a 3 year old cross country 6 hours each way. They're not ready for that yet. I will attempt to utilize my son's skills to get pins come next PAX East, however.

Oh yeah, the flight would be a killer. I thought you were local to Prime for some reason. If possible have the kids wear costumes to PAX. Vendors love it and will give them so much free stuff.

• Options
    teeketchteeketch MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Hey I couldn't make it to Prime but if anyone can grab me a Prime set (and if possible the 10th anniversary but not super important) I will pay for it as well as happily ship an extra East 10th anniversary, East 2014 logo and Hotdog Fairy (I know not the best but it's the extras I have plus a sketch set.) Any Help is much apprecited.

• Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    teeketch I've PM'ed you

• Options
    jessterferjessterfer Registered User regular
    anyone willing to pick me up a prime core set, compensation will be provided of course

xoxo

• Options
    desocietasdesocietas Registered User regular
    jessterfer wrote: »
    anyone willing to pick me up a prime core set, compensation will be provided of course

xoxo

Jess, feel free to PM me if you need a Prime set still. I'll be there Sat and Sunday.

• Options
    T3CHN0B4BBL3T3CHN0B4BBL3 Registered User regular
    My pin pal hasn't gotten back to me about how much it'll be to get my pins yet and I'm getting kind of worried. If she doesn't get back to me by tonight would someone be willing to pick them up for me if I send you a list? I know it's kind of last minute :/

• Options
    My pin pal hasn't gotten back to me about how much it'll be to get my pins yet and I'm getting kind of worried. If she doesn't get back to me by tonight would someone be willing to pick them up for me if I send you a list? I know it's kind of last minute :/

Feel free to pm me your list and I'll see what I can do for ya!

• Options
    desocietas wrote: »

Feel free to pm me your list and I'll see what I can do for ya!

Sent you a PM. I have the same sitch.

• Options
    sirensiren Registered User regular
    Desperately need a Leroy Jenkins pin for a trade at PAX 2014.

If you have one available, please let me know so we can setup a meet.

• Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    Looking to trade a 2012 Zombie Tycho for a 2013 Zombie Tycho at Pin Trading tomorrow. PM me!

• Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular

When's the last time you heard from your pin pal? It's easy to lose contact with the outside world during PAX.

• Options
    odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Hey everyone. I am at pax and wanted to give you all a pin update.
    So far the only pins that are hard to get are the order pins and the blizzard ones. Mostly because of line and wait length for blizzard. Each person can demo for 20 mins. The order pin is hard because its a 1in 4 chance in getting the pin after a 1 hr wait.
    Everything else is pretty easy. I already have all the pins and am 90% done getting my 3 other pals pins, not including the staff.
    I hope this helps some you.

• Options
    odinson83 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I am at pax and wanted to give you all a pin update.
    So far the only pins that are hard to get are the order pins and the blizzard ones. Mostly because of line and wait length for blizzard. Each person can demo for 20 mins. The order pin is hard because its a 1in 4 chance in getting the pin after a 1 hr wait.
    Everything else is pretty easy. I already have all the pins and am 90% done getting my 3 other pals pins, not including the staff.
    I hope this helps some you.

How was the next level challenge? Eight stamps might be beyond what I'm interested in on my last day...

• Options
    odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    You can ask around the other booths and see if they will stamp every thing for you.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    I have an extra ETC pin I'm looking to trade for a handful of lookouts pins for trade fodder at Prime.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hingo wrote: »
    I have an extra ETC pin I'm looking to trade for a handful of lookouts pins for trade fodder at Prime.

I don't have lookouts but I have the holiday set if you're interested in any of those.

I'll be around today at prime for a few more hours.

desocietas on
  • Options
    Managed to trade with a staff member for a misprint of Lookouts02 today :smiley:

Creepy looking, but yet awesome! I love the stern look on his face combined with the empty eyes.

n0kvdule7osa.jpg

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    Miss print!

I always love seeing miss prints, Kristin has a eyeless aus kemper >.<~!

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Manic2k wrote: »
    Miss print!

What is it with missing eyes. Is there some evil fiend at the printers who doesn't like eyes??!?

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Manic2k wrote: »
    Miss print!

What is it with missing eyes. Is there some evil fiend at the printers who doesn't like eyes??!?

Yes. Eyes are the window to the soul, and the printers are actually soulless demons. Keeps the labour costs down.

The real answer is that the eyes are applied after the resin, via a stamp. So sometimes the stamp isn't going to make contact because millimetres, and other times it runs out of ink before the presser notices.

Watch this for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUpPitM0LWM

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    I actually watched that video in the early days of Pinny Arcade, interesting watch would recommend.

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    shibbyshooshibbyshoo Registered User new member
    I know this is a long shot, seeing that it's the final day, but I have a 2014 east set and an East anniversary pin to trade for a 2014 Prime set and a 10th pin. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome. :)

• Options
    BrewtiConBrewtiCon Registered User regular
    Have an extra Prime Garruk for an East one, if anyone on the east side is willing (or anyone in Australia of course). Hard to make that trade at prime when East Garruk is the rare one here.

Take a look at my pins
  • Options
    Journey CosplayJourney Cosplay Registered User new member
    Hey everyone!
    I have "The Order" Pinny. I'm very interested in trading it for a Hyrule Warriors scarf if anyone has one and would like to trade!
    Tried getting into the Hyrule warriors event in costume with a friend but sadly it was capped.
    Hope someone can help this hylian out!

• Options
    richielolrichielol Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Looking for the order pin. I was at prime but couldn't get my hands on one. I'd be willing to trade tiamat for it.

Also looking for Leeroy Jenkins (traded my only one at prime :/ ) Will trade Hanna for it.

richielol on
  • Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Well my fellow pals, the two days I spent at PAX were the most fun I've ever had at the show, lines and all. But, I missed getting a couple of the obvious pain the ass pins: The Order, Iron Horde, and The Next Level.

If you happen to have extras, look over what I have available - I'd love to trade with you.

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Hey heroes,

I was unable to get four Staff Hobby Pins - Erika (skateboard), Jamie (corgi), Mike (sword hilt) and Kenneth (green bear). Anyone willing to trade those? I'd love to complete the set in advance of PAX South.

• Options
    RocketOgreRocketOgre WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I am in the "Just need a Leroy" club. I have some pretty desirable pins to trade for one in my humble opinion. Check out my link. I sent out a few trade offers on pinnypals too. Serpico if my extra Jamie survives my desperate thrashing for a Leroy I'm sure we could work something out.

• Options
    I am still going through my pins left over from PAX Prime to update my status on PinnyPals.com, but I do have a few rare extras for trade.

The Order
    Leeroy Jenkins
    10 Year Anniversary (Prime and East)
    Aus Tycho

Honestly hard to say what I would want for each of these. To put things into perspective on value for a couple of them based on some trades I did at PAX. Feel free to pop me some trade ideas on PinnyPals and I will try to update my list tonight. I have quite a few extra new staff pins and other new pins from the convention.

I got my first "The Order" by trading East13 Kemper, East14 Kemper, Christmas Kemper, Prime13 Kemper.

Traded 8 crap to sudo-crap pins for an Aus Gabe (5 new Staff pins + 2 Halloween and 1 Christmas)

Traded a Aus Gabe for an Aus Tycho + Leeroy Jenkins then traded the Leeroy Jenkins for TheOrder (this was a 3 way trade we setup outside pin trading event)

Traded a 10 Year Prime Anniversary for a East2013 Kemper and East2013 Gabe

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    siren wrote: »
    I got my first "The Order" by trading East13 Kemper, East14 Kemper, Christmas Kemper, Prime13 Kemper.

Can you enlighten me as to what it took to get The Order pin? Really wanted to trade for one but I didn't expect it to be so rare! Was this on par with the Leeroy Jenkins pin from East?
    aleph0 wrote: »
    Looking to trade a 2012 Zombie Tycho for a 2013 Zombie Tycho at Pin Trading tomorrow. PM me!
    Is this written incorrectly or were there two different versions of Zombie Tycho? I thought there was just the one Zombie Tycho pin

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

The Order pin was a random drop after a 30 min demo after a 90 minute line that was constantly capped. It started as 1/4 people through but shifted significantly as they ran low.

There is only one Zombie Tycho, but it had 2 print runs so it has 2 date stamps on the back.

• Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    While I am not in a pin group, I would love anyone forever and ever who will be at AUS who can land me some of the pins that will be there. I have doubles of most the newest pins for exchange.

If you can give me a hand, let me know! I will also be going to South if that sweetens the deal at all.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Our pin group is looking for a Southey if you'd like to join.

• Options
    Is this a misprint? I noticed that all the images of him on PinnyPals and the official Pin site have him with eyes that almost entirely fill the white area.

g9rgpkoqx99w.jpg