As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I'm still on the hunt for CTS 12 and 13, and ZT 13. Pristine Pins required, but I'm willing to trade some really good tradebait.

• Chubby BunnyChubby Bunny Regal Pocket Monster Boston, MARegistered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    I'm still on the hunt for CTS 12 and 13, and ZT 13. Pristine Pins required, but I'm willing to trade some really good tradebait.

I have a CTS and ZT 13 I believe; I'll check when I get home. They're my only copies though.

Battle.net: ChubbyBunny#1452 | Steam: Bunny1248 | Xbox Live: CBunny1

My Digital Pin Lanyard || PAX East '13, '14, '15, '19 | PAX South '15
  • SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Hey @BreeFaith, I actually just traded for the logos!

Here's what I'm still looking for for now!

-East 10th Shield
    -Gold Overwatch
    -Hanna
    -Star Trek
    -D&D
    -Original PAX East Kemper

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Someone hook a brother up with the Twitch pin. It's the last pin I need other than the gold overwatch and all the behemoth pins which I will probably get at prime. I might pass on the gold overwatch because I don't think I can convince anyone with my available pins to trade anyways.

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    dchoy wrote: »
    Someone hook a brother up with the Twitch pin. It's the last pin I need other than the gold overwatch and all the behemoth pins which I will probably get at prime. I might pass on the gold overwatch because I don't think I can convince anyone with my available pins to trade anyways.
    If you're able to wait on the Twitch pin, word is that the East run of 1500 was only half the total amount created, and the other half will be available at Prime. With Twitch's crazy price right now, waiting to see if this is true is probably worth it.

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    dchoy wrote: »
    If you're able to wait on the Twitch pin, word is that the East run of 1500 was only half the total amount created, and the other half will be available at Prime. With Twitch's crazy price right now, waiting to see if this is true is probably worth it.

Good tip. I will have to see come Prime time.

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • callmegarcallmegar Registered User regular
    Super late but thanks to @grgemonkey for a great couple trades,

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
    @Tubby2877 and @Capt Wasabi , thank you for the trades, and helping me complete my Australian collection

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
    Thanks to @pakopako for a great trade, hope it help you complete your South set

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
    And sorry to keep spamming you, but I'd like to recognize @SerHippo, @Jester and @Zer0 for great initial trades, never doubted you guys, will trade again any day.

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
    And last but not least, many thanks to @dmosinee for some really good trades, best trader I have encountered so far, outstanding.

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
  • evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinn Seattle, WARegistered User regular
  • AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks to @digitalghost445 for a great trade!

• Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just got my pins from @cabbie98
    Thanks for the trade!!!

• evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Once again, a big shoutout to some of the fine Pinny Arcade folks who have helped me out along the way.

Cheers to @Capt Wasabi for helping me out with the Clicker Pin!

And a big big thanks to @misskass for picking up a modest collection of pins for me whilst she was away in Boston, enforcing, enjoying PAX and being a great Pin Pal in general. I hope to return the favour one day :)

bro5rea2dw97.jpg

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    While the pins I traded for were lost in the mail, I still had absolutely no complaints dealing with @Geometric Cube and would totally do so again.

Coincidentally, still looking for Jago & KI Logo, if you have any that can be spared ... :P

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Just received my half of an excellent trade with @dexodus. Thank you! :biggrin: Now to find someone to get me the Prime Poly when it comes out...

4jnkmwd11sd9.jpg

Also @evil santa and @Capt Wasabi are good people and good partners and should definitely be trusted with money, loved ones, etc.

misskass on
    Hey all,

I've decided I want to be a full-on completist, with the goal of getting every 2012-2015 pin before scaling back.

As such, here's what I need:
    2015 Merch 2
    2013 Core Set
    2013 Zombie Tycho

And I'm also hunting for:
    -Gold Overwatch
    -Hanna
    -Star Trek
    -D&D
    -Original PAX East Kemper

For those, my goal is to trade multiple pins to scale back my collection of extras and focus only on those pins as extras!

• agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks to @Maiden for being a part of her "maiden" trade!

Some awesome goodies in the mix there and OMG Twinkies!

(Mr Toots had just popped out of the shower before the photo was taken)

lmh05vgglnb3.jpg

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    So, I'm no completionist, but I am looking for the PAX East 2013 pin/patch. I have some aussie pins and the anniversary pin for trades :biggrin:

Stupid old me didn't get addicted to pins until AFTER attending the Pax that started the pin trading. Doi.

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I am looking for a South Set and Texas Poly pinny. I have an East 14 or 15 set and the Mass Poly available.

• MaidenMaiden Registered User regular
    @agentcooper, Im so glad everything arrived so quickly and in one piece. I had this nightmare that the Australian heat would melt the chocolate and make a huge mess, glad that didnt happen. lol

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Keroan wrote: »
    So, I'm no completionist, but I am looking for the PAX East 2013 pin/patch. I have some aussie pins and the anniversary pin for trades :biggrin:

Stupid old me didn't get addicted to pins until AFTER attending the Pax that started the pin trading. Doi.

For patches I suggest you leave a request in here.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • MaidenMaiden Registered User regular
    Thanks to @agentcooper for an awesome trade experience. These timtams definitely live up to the hype. Thanks again!
    lrmzllmld0p9.jpg

• pakopakopakopako Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Your posts are making the inner fat me scream out madly.
    DAMN YOU.

+1 to Cowpuppy; just got those staff pins today, thanks!

Also, don't suppose anyone from AUS is looking for a East Polygon pin? (I'm hoping for a Hanna; ye gods, these things look... sharp.)

pakopako on
  • cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    awesome trade with @Cowpuppy :) Got Chandra 2 and Kitty Kemp finally! Thank you!

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
  • DisposableLemurDisposableLemur Registered User regular
    pureval wrote: »
    I am looking for a South Set and Texas Poly pinny. I have an East 14 or 15 set and the Mass Poly available.

I've got a South set if you want to trade for your East 14 set.

• smittythepiratesmittythepirate Registered User regular
    Anybody have suggestions on a trade that seems to have fallen apart? I sent my pin but never received any in return. They have said multiple times that it has been sent and it has been nearly 2 months of trying to get this done.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Anybody have suggestions on a trade that seems to have fallen apart? I sent my pin but never received any in return. They have said multiple times that it has been sent and it has been nearly 2 months of trying to get this done.

Who was it? Do you have tracking?

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    Was it an international trade? Those can stretch out sometimes. If you have a transaction ID, even one that doesn't track via the USPS website, you can call USPS & they can look it up.

• smittythepiratesmittythepirate Registered User regular

Who was it? Do you have tracking?

Not going to say their name just yet because they usually are pretty reliable. However no tracking because it hasn't been shipped.

It wasn't international.

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    I would suggest asking a third party to intervene. Sometimes people are more comfortable admitting what is really going on to a neutral third party. Perhaps Pedro, grgemonkey, or another pillar of the pin community would be willing to step in.

• NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    Much love to @dchoy for an awesome/quick trade

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    pureval wrote: »

I've got a South set if you want to trade for your East 14 set.

I am working on one trade right now for it, but if that falls thru I will let you know.

• EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I received pins from @Cowpuppy today. Great communication and packaging. Thank you so much for being awesome!

• CrazyspacemanCrazyspaceman Registered User regular
    Thanks @evanephrine and @sammy.sam for a great first online trade experience!

Thanks to both @cowpuppy and @zeale for great trades!

Also, I'm still on the hunt for:
    2015 Merch 2
    2013 Core Set
    2013 Zombie Tycho

Be my hero!

edited April 2015
    Given the commonness of what I'm looking for, I'd do two fodder* pins for the 2015 Merch 2, two fodder pins for 2013 Zombie Tycho or five fodder pins for the 2013 Core Set. Essentially, a common for common kind of trade!

*Also, I know fodder is not a great term, but it is a common one!

SerpicoBC on
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It's the fodder of common terms.

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Received trade from Callmegar, once again, an awesome trader, thanks!

Ayefkay on
    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png