As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tube Pain Train: SIGNATURE selection

IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two SteaksMontreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited April 2013 in Social Entropy++
In which we vote on what to do about Tube's SIGNATURE for the Solid Saints "Decorate Tube's Posts" pool.

Reference:
7BNHUuH.jpg

IcyLiquid on

Tube Pain Train: SIGNATURE selection 618 votes

[Hunter] But Here's My Permission To PM Me Maybe
1%
HunterMysstDr. Phibbs McAtheyIpseDixitVivixenneAndy JoeGumpya5ehrenRderdallVoproSTEINdavidsdurionsThe Good Doctor Tran 12 votes
[CorporateRed] If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video.
38%
The GeekNothingFramlingBogeyRoyceSraphimJohnHamDarmakFishmanAshcroftSnorkRaijin QuickfootDer Waffle MousInquisitorjdarksunJasconiusDevoutlyApatheticKadithmatt has a problemStaleMagic Pink 236 votes
[ChicoBlue] Please PM me if I have offended you in any way or if you would just like to talk about anything, really
23%
LarlarShortyMulletudeHenroidCaptain UltraMulysaSemproniusAneurhythmiaToxAshtonDragonKevin CristASimPersonRiemannLivesAl_watVladimerDread Pirate ArbuthnotDevlin_DragonusLewishamAthenorBobCescawarban 147 votes
[alternatingAberration] If you want a name change, just PM me.
18%
LannerFugitiveSteveRageAegeriGarlic BreadCampionInvisibleInkBionicPenguinRinderTheCanManDyrwen66SkulloHouk the NamebringermcdermottErin The RedZeroCowBendery It Like BeckhamPsychotic OneSanderJKWombat!! 114 votes
Let Piggy Chimp decide
17%
SporkAndrewTubeBYToadySeriouslyMunkus BeaverNailbunnyPDAbracadanielDayspringQuestionMarkManForarSmasherKarlSlacker71One Thousand CablestynicagoajTrustThe JudgeKurnDerakDJ Eebs 109 votes

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    [CorporateRed] If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video.
    These are all pretty great.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    [ChicoBlue] Please PM me if I have offended you in any way or if you would just like to talk about anything, really
    As much as I like all of these, aren't they all veto-worthy?

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    We'll see what Tube says, maybe. Nobody really submitted much for this, so I put what I could find.

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I mean, I don't want Tube to be inundated with PMs... but these are still good.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    These are pretty much all vetoable

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    Default victory for Piggy?

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Anime one duh

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Anime.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Anime one duh

I like this because it sounds like "anime wonder"

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    [alternatingAberration] If you want a name change, just PM me.
    Man, all the little animated gif avatars are weird in the polls.

• Options
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    Actually fuck it. It's not like I'm going to answer them.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I sort of figured you get those type of pms a lot already

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    yes yes anime thread

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    So long as all anime threads go like the April Fool's day one, I see no problem in having one every fuckin' day

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Voted for [ChicoBlue] Please PM me if I have offended you in any way or if you would just like to talk about anything, really

However I highly doubt that this will change anyone's behavior in one way or another.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Well if he vetos it we could always just have a banner that says "I Love Hitman and Anime!"

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I feel like Chico's is the one that's most likely to A) not seem too far out of whack (after all, grievances between users and staff are supposed to be handled through PM), and B) not blatantly vetoable (mostly for the previous reason).

Which is why I voted for it.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2013
    I feel like Chico's is the only one that's funny every single time I read it.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Yeah, it has that slightly desperate vibe that makes it just so hilarious.

So, anyways, when are we going to see the results? How long after the votes are tallied?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    Larlar wrote: »

That's how you know it won't get picked

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Actually fuck it. It's not like I'm going to answer them.

I was going to say it would actually be a decent early warning system for people who don't read and/or care about the rules/lurk before posting, but I'm sure that those folks make themselves known in other ways regardless.

• Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    Oh God. Yeah, Chico's would be the gift that keeps on giving. Man, I wish I could change my vote now.

mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Tube wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »

That's how you know it won't get picked

Sad, but true.

R.I.P. "Pattycakes"

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    What's this about a veto?

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    What's this about a veto?

Tube reserves the right to say, "This change will make my job as admin impossibly hard/annoying, and the boards could suffer as a result, so it is not a valid option."

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    I can't believe you just had to explain the meaning of the word veto

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    It's Latin for "I say no"

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Let Piggy Chimp decide
    It's Latin for "Fuck this and fuck you, you dumb ass piece of shit." actually.

Such a beautiful and expressive language.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Closing these at the end of the day. Get yer votes in.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    c'mon animoos!

This discussion has been closed.