As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Microcraft: 1.8 Update is Live! Inventory search function now powered by Bing!

nukanuka What are circles?Registered User regular
edited September 2014 in Social Entropy++
jf0Xx.png

tumblr_m53wpfi3Fn1qeablwo1_500.jpg

Mojang's blog post regarding the acquisition.

IMPORTANT SERVER INFORMATION REGARDING FTB MAP
If you want to be whitelisted, you're not going to be joining the old 1.7.4 map!

Has Bukkit Updated? (No. The answer is always no.)

Are the Servers Down?

I don't want to read the wiki you set up for me, what's the latest server news?

Resources:

Social Entropy Server Rules!
For the full rules list, see the wiki linked above.
  • Don't be a dick. Build a dick if you must, but don't act like one. If this confuses you then I suggest going back to kindergarten, remembering the Golden Rule (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.), or just ask the admins if what you wanna do is okay. I promise you we won't kill you for simply asking a question. Practical jokes and the like are okay but only so long as you talk to the admins first! We are awful people with a great sense of humor I swear!
  • We'll invite your friends but if your friend is a jerk you are banned as well. Life is cruel.
  • We play on hard mode. You are only offered admin assistance if we feel like it, do not ask and do not expect it. We are nice people but you are not entitled to special treatment, no matter how much money you donate. Life is more cruel.
  • PM nuka, ruddeh or twixxo if you wish to be whitelisted.
  • PLEASE read the thread for important information regarding the server! This is where we keep everyone up-to-date, and where most of everyone else discuss their projects. If you ignore this thread you risk being left out of the loop.
  • LEAVE THE STRONGHOLDS ALONE! Explore them and put up torches if you would like to, but please leave everything else in place! We only get three of them. We don't care about villages as they are infinite, but if you find a village someone has been tending, treat it as if it was any other person's pet project. You may also explore and loot dungeons and ruins, but be mindful that someone isn't using that ruin as a home.
  • Please obey the border in The Nether. Due to our limited map size you may only build teleports out of the nether in a certain radius. The Nether map itself however is limitless.

Server Information:
Server IP: seplusplus.pennycraft.org
Try as you might, you can't join us unless you are whitelisted. Please PM Myself or Twixxo.

We use Bukkit, and we're currently on RC Build:
Server Plugins Spreadsheet
Feel free to suggest us plugins to use but they must be compatible or we can't install them. They also can't require users to install something to access the server as some people use the browser and cannot install mods. Plugins must also be compatible with what we currently run.

We will never require you to install a mod to access our server. The only thing you must download is Minecraft itself, or if necessary an out-of-date version to stay with our server as it catches up. Upgrading the plugins we use take time. In the event it takes a very long time, we may set up a Mod Pack Server for community preservation, and you will be required to install a new client. THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE EXCEPTION. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PLAY ON A MOD PACK SERVER. MOD PACK SERVER IS NOT MAIN SERVER.

As all things in life, nothing is free. We don't require you to pay to play, nor do we have those stupid "earn powers by donating!" schemes, but without donations we can't pay for the server. If you wish to donate, contact Introp. Apricotmuffins, Hofsta, TankHammer, and VALVEjunkie have stepped forward to offer their pixel art skills for donators so if you wish for a custom skin after donating, PM them. All donations go strictly to server renting fees, and you only get a skin if you ask for it. Twixxo sells T-Shirts and other things, but you are not awarded them for donating either.
Twixxo wrote: »
The first of hopefully multiple designs I've created for server shirts is done! They go for $20 + shipping, and $4.60 of profits of each shirt will be donated to the server! Colors offered are white, grey, light blue, navy blue and royal blue. More designs to come soon/eventually!
legionshirts.jpg

Buy them here! http://twixxo.spreadshirt.com/

Lore, Frostheim, & Server Events:
Evil is attacking Haven. Will you sign up to save us? Contact Hofsta, leader of the Frost Legion and Lord of Frostheim in game to join us and defeat these intruders!

Because we love you, as well as for further understanding of what on Haven is going on here, we've woven lore about our present and past maps. If you wish to participate, this is recommended reading.

Do you want a colored name?
Due to the recent update, colored names have been disabled. We are working on this.
Not every available colored text in Minecraft is available in game for reasons of visibility and annoyance.
  • #0 - Not Available
  • #1 - Dark Blue (Really dark in game, if this is an issue.)
  • #2 - Dark Green
  • #3 - Dark Cyan
  • #4 - Dark Red
  • #5 - Dark Magenta
  • #6 - Orange
  • #7 - Dark Gray (default color)
  • #8 - Not Available
  • #9 - Slate Blue
  • #a - Lime
  • #b - Cyan
  • #c - Tomato
  • #d - Fuchsia (best color)
  • #e - Yellow
  • #f - Not Available[/S]

Community Projects!
If you have such a project and would like assistance, PM me so I can add them to the OP.

Popular Singleplayer Minecraft Mods:
I will not bother to list a top 10, because there are just so many that I wouldn't have time to do so. However, I will make things easy for you though and link you to the official Minecraft forums and stickies there you should frequent. If you wish for me to mention a mod, then send me a PM and I will include it!

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
nuka on

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Just a reminder, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is still forbidden.

• Options
    apricotmuffinsapricotmuffins Angry Bee Registered User regular
    I approve of the new thread title.

• Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    It is so lonely on the server. Come back. I promise I won't yell at you this time.

• Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Ginger Mijango on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I'm going to object to the thread title!

lindblum_wip011.jpg

lindblum_wip012.jpg

lindblum_wip013.jpg

It may be slow and somewhat planned, but goddamnit Lindblum is looking cool and Nuka can go to hell.

We're always welcoming more people onto our creative server who have decided they're tired of survival and actually want to have fun for a change. :D

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    So... how are you going to handle Atomos and the black mages razing it? :3

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    So... how are you going to handle Atomos and the black mages razing it? :3

One of the things I'd like to do with every world we make on Crafti.ca is to turn them into Adventure maps and release them. I don't see why that couldn't be the scenario after we make the city intact.

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Reposting from last thread:

Fishing Treasure Hunt!

How do I play? - By fishing of course! If you catch an empty glass bottle, there is a small chance that you will get a piece of paper along with it. This piece of paper will have coordinates written on it which leads to buried treasure! When you get a piece of paper with coordinates written on it, simply go to where it takes you and dig down to find treasure.

Each set of coordinates has a random chance being caught so it's possible for multiple players to get the same copy. Whoever manages to find one of the buried prizes, I ask they post in the thread about it so I can mark off any treasure that has been found. Each treasure chest has a book in it that says which prize you have found as well.

Prizes's Found

Check the wiki

Aeyther on
  • Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    On the last episode of "1.6 snapshots":

3onnAv3.png
    BBLGsZc.png

jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    all my dreams are coming true

• Options
    And lo' Ein has fallen into the trap. I got him to post about his server and I didn't even have to ask him.

• Options
    In a revolutionary move, Mojang gives us horse armor for free.
    http://i.imgur.com/eDVjTWw.jpg

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I was tempted I write up a thing for my zombie server

Then I realized it was stupid

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Did you decide to leave the zombies in charge only to realize that zombies are dead and kinda stupid? There's a reason they want brains.

• Options
    It's more of the realization that people have only logged on once

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Boo hisss! You should advertise it! No one is going to join if they don't know about it!

• Options
    I do, everytime. Maybe it will work a bit better when im not begging people to help me build

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
  • Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    INTRODUCING . . .
    cgWS03w.jpg
    UPY1w8W.png
    eCRuic2.png
    wfqjfSo.jpg

Sopa on
    jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular
    No Sopa! Bad! That is not how we treat sheepies!

• Options
    I have decided to live entirely in the nether. I have the buckets to use lava for fuel, a tree to make new picks, and a small mushroom farm to keep me fed.

Lets see how long this lasts

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
    I thought we couldn't grow trees in the nether....o.0

• Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    nuka wrote: »
    In a revolutionary move, Mojang gives us horse armor for free.
    http://i.imgur.com/eDVjTWw.jpg
    your making a parody about a dlc for a game arn't you? oblivion?

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Ein wrote: »
    I'm going to object to the thread title!
    lindblum_wip011.jpg

lindblum_wip012.jpg

lindblum_wip013.jpg
    It may be slow and somewhat planned, but goddamnit Lindblum is looking cool and Nuka can go to hell.

We're always welcoming more people onto our creative server who have decided they're tired of survival and actually want to have fun for a change. :D

Holy SHIT.

Fuck that "Creative" jazz, though, Minecraft isn't Minecraft unless you're on random creeper out in the ocean away from losing 6 months worth of diamonds.

• Options
    Sopa wrote: »
    INTRODUCING . . .
    cgWS03w.jpg
    UPY1w8W.png
    eCRuic2.png
    wfqjfSo.jpg

Piñatas?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the saddled pig staircase is pretty clever

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Great now people will make tons of Rico Rodriguez skins.

• Options
    JpsCrazyJpsCrazy Registered User regular
    @Nuka
    Few things in the op:
    -You're not listed for the second "message these people to get whitelisted" comment
    -The link for the experience calculator is borked
    -Current server version is this version (I know it says if it's not up to date, but maybe run a line through it?)

@apricotmuffins
    CHAT COLORS?! I'm deprived.
    (...who knows, we could have them and I wouldn't even know.)

• Options
    I might hold a beta test or various mobs I've cooked up soon. Gotta figure out what is actually usable and what is op as fuck

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    JpsCrazy wrote: »
    @Nuka
    Few things in the op:
    -You're not listed for the second "message these people to get whitelisted" comment
    -The link for the experience calculator is borked
    -Current server version is this version (I know it says if it's not up to date, but maybe run a line through it?)

1.) Yes, I know.
    2.) It works for me.
    3.) Nah, but I will find out what Build we're on. I'll come up with better wording for what you pointed out later.

• Options
  • Options
    Amazing.

• Options
    Shut 'er down. We can't top this.

• Options
    Watch me

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Pk4jxwA.jpg

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    I thought we couldn't grow trees in the nether....o.0

Sure we can. That's how I got all those trees in the Brahma Jungle area of the nethermap.

• Options
    I need to set up a trade station somewhere between Operation Netherist and the portal boundary. There is so many little things I need or want that I just cant get while fully living in the nether.

I wonder if anyone is crazy enough to trade for Cocoa beans

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    did.. you guys make another new map? O.o

• Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I believe the server just sploded.
    Edit: and now we're back

grey on
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Would I be missing out in any way if I did not currently have a mic?

b1ehrMM.gif
This discussion has been closed.