Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Male Genital Mutilation [chat]

134689100

Posts

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    ADAM LEVINE SENPAI ON THE LIVE STREAM

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    I had chicken tikka masala for lunch

    It was deliciously ethnic

    Deebaser
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    tactile response is for scrubs
    j/k if u think otherwise u dum

  • ronyaronya Arrrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I think there's a market niche for a 7-inch minimal-bezel phablet with a bluetooth keyboard accessory

    the problem is that the customers of this market pinch pennies like mad

    Delmain
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    why a cylinder
    Because it's cool

    Apple WWDC 2016: Introducing the iCone.

    h1DI1.jpg
    All my fuckin life I lived a normal fuckin life
  • WinkyWinky Frog Rammer Registered User regular
    Games that require creativity and/or intelligence!? Not in my house!!

    Play Super Smush wit me: 1006-0814-0691
    bowen
  • descdesc Registered User regular
    This guy has two straightedge X tattoos on his calves. He's standing in line to buy fish & chips and his bro is taking an iPhone photo of his leg tattoos while he does.


    ...

    *guzzles gin straight*
    *takes massive rips from a gravity bong*
    *finishes with an American spirit*

    Rear Admiral Choco
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    HEY DORKY WHITE GUY

    DON'T BOP YOUR HEAD TO MUSIC

    YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • DeebaserDeebaser Lead Frog Rammer Fake Board GamerRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I had chicken tikka masala for lunch

    It was deliciously ethnic

    9 out of 10 white people agree, chicken tikka masala is delicious ethnic food.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    feral

    i'm not sure if you've decided not to do UVHM at all, but if you do decide to run it (keep in mind TVHM doesn't scale past 50, so you'll eventually just run out of xp in it), one thing i recommend is, if you have the torgue dlc, to earn enough tokens to buy a double penetrating unkempt harold

    it is totally broken, and let me murder slag-immune badass constructors in seconds even as maya, and the things salvador can do with it are spoken of only in hushed whispers

    putting the time in collecting torgue tokens for one (or two if you really goddamn want something dead) of these would go a long, long way to easing your way through UVHM

    @elendil

    This is good advice, thank you. I've been trying to farm a White Death from The Dust, but the fucker just don't drop for me. I was also farming the warrior a little, and none of the purples he dropped were better than the level 48-50 weapons I already had.

    I also felt a bit like a shitheel last night when I was like "hey thanks for the awesome orange item, now I'm going to go solo*." I'm trying to keep that Siren's level aligned with my girlfriend so we can play together. I started leveling a commando, though, so hopefully I can get him up to a proper level to team up with your psycho.

    * - time to go solo rollin in my five point oh with the rag top down so my hair can blow

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I agree with Feral somewhat in my own way. I love my s3 for personal use, I wish they'd give me back my blackberry for work. This 4S is garbage type on, and so would an s3. Hardware keyboard trumps software keyboard when you need to type quick emails that need to be typo free.

    I haven't really looked into it in detail, but I would consider a bluetooth keyboard case for a phone.

    If it worked well, wasn't too bulky, etc.

    Don't compromise, Feral. If it's not mechanical and has a full numbers keypad, move on.

  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    you fat fingered fucks

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    WHY IS OFFICE 2013 YELLING AT ME

    CLIPPY'S REVENGE!

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    There are people out there who use the music app. They walk our streets.

  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    KSP is a good time waster.

    Nothing like building a space station piece by piece, then storing fuel containers on it, and, doing interplanetary missions after a refuel in orbit.

    Aw yiss. Space.

  • CorehealerCorehealer The Nevas Sing for me, and I shall sing for you the song that ends the world.Registered User regular
    It's Torontonians. Or, as they are known within Toronto, Lords and Masters of the Universe.

    fLl2cwm.jpg
    Rear Admiral Choco
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Father of DemonStacey Shitty Dads, USARegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Did they even show Spinal?
    If not they can go fuck themselves.
    Well they can go fuck themselves anyways

    TTODewback on
    Butts.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    you fat fingered fucks

    these fingers... so pussy-hungry...

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular

    Wow.

    h1DI1.jpg
    All my fuckin life I lived a normal fuckin life
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    I don't care that parts of it look like various android skins. It's the prettiest android skin of all.

    G needs to make it easier to skin Android, too

    oh god no

    I should not need to root and engineer an elaborate framework-res.apk decompilation and recompilation in order to have % meters on my damned battery meter

    stock android has numeric percentage on the battery meter

    if yours doesn't, it's because your phone vendor skinned your phone

    In principle, making it easier for the user to skin or unskin your phone would be a good answer. user control, and all that. but in reality what actually happens is the phone vendors will just make more god-awful skins, most users won't know how to change them, and the UI balkanization makes things harder for developers and support personnel

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    Now if someone were to make a multisolar system KSP that's multiplayer (local like minecraft, not MMO) and you can build functioning bases and need minerals with optional PvP, you will have my money.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    feral

    i'm not sure if you've decided not to do UVHM at all, but if you do decide to run it (keep in mind TVHM doesn't scale past 50, so you'll eventually just run out of xp in it), one thing i recommend is, if you have the torgue dlc, to earn enough tokens to buy a double penetrating unkempt harold

    it is totally broken, and let me murder slag-immune badass constructors in seconds even as maya, and the things salvador can do with it are spoken of only in hushed whispers

    putting the time in collecting torgue tokens for one (or two if you really goddamn want something dead) of these would go a long, long way to easing your way through UVHM

    @elendil

    This is good advice, thank you. I've been trying to farm a White Death from The Dust, but the fucker just don't drop for me. I was also farming the warrior a little, and none of the purples he dropped were better than the level 48-50 weapons I already had.

    I also felt a bit like a shitheel last night when I was like "hey thanks for the awesome orange item, now I'm going to go solo*." I'm trying to keep that Siren's level aligned with my girlfriend so we can play together.
    ah

    's cool

    Per3th.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Lead Frog Rammer Fake Board GamerRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    KSP is a good time waster.

    Nothing like building a space station piece by piece, then storing fuel containers on it, and, doing interplanetary missions after a refuel in orbit.

    Aw yiss. Space.

    I find it's impossible to control the ships.

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Activation lock: yes, goddammit.

    syndalis
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I agree with Feral somewhat in my own way. I love my s3 for personal use, I wish they'd give me back my blackberry for work. This 4S is garbage type on, and so would an s3. Hardware keyboard trumps software keyboard when you need to type quick emails that need to be typo free.

    I haven't really looked into it in detail, but I would consider a bluetooth keyboard case for a phone.

    If it worked well, wasn't too bulky, etc.

    Don't compromise, Feral. If it's not mechanical and has a full numbers keypad, move on.

    Only time I miss a keypad is when playing a Civ-like and moving units.

    I hate clacky mechanical keyboards, which I suppose makes me a bad Ur-nerd.

    I don't deserve this fedora.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
    ChanusWinky
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I agree with Feral somewhat in my own way. I love my s3 for personal use, I wish they'd give me back my blackberry for work. This 4S is garbage type on, and so would an s3. Hardware keyboard trumps software keyboard when you need to type quick emails that need to be typo free.

    I haven't really looked into it in detail, but I would consider a bluetooth keyboard case for a phone.

    If it worked well, wasn't too bulky, etc.

    Don't compromise, Feral. If it's not mechanical and has a full numbers keypad, move on.

    Only time I miss a keypad is when playing a Civ-like and moving units.

    I hate clacky mechanical keyboards, which I suppose makes me a bad Ur-nerd.

    I don't deserve this fedora.

    Scissor switches for life.

    h1DI1.jpg
    All my fuckin life I lived a normal fuckin life
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    KSP is a good time waster.

    Nothing like building a space station piece by piece, then storing fuel containers on it, and, doing interplanetary missions after a refuel in orbit.

    Aw yiss. Space.

    I find it's impossible to control the ships.

    Slap on the ASAS and some RCS thrusters, you have to enable RCS with 'R' while in space.

    Or is the problem you can't get into orbit yet?

  • ronyaronya Arrrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    I don't care that parts of it look like various android skins. It's the prettiest android skin of all.

    G needs to make it easier to skin Android, too

    oh god no

    I should not need to root and engineer an elaborate framework-res.apk decompilation and recompilation in order to have % meters on my damned battery meter

    stock android has numeric percentage on the battery meter

    if yours doesn't, it's because your phone vendor skinned your phone

    In principle, making it easier for the user to skin or unskin your phone would be a good answer. user control, and all that. but in reality what actually happens is the phone vendors will just make more god-awful skins, most users won't know how to change them, and the UI balkanization makes things harder for developers and support personnel

    they... already make god-awful skins, and the UI balkanization already makes things harder for developers

    the answer is to not fight the massive desire of companies to skin their devices, and instead regulate these skins so that they all have a somewhat consistent behaviour and can be swapped in and out

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    also if you can slag reliably, you can stretch out really good level 50 weapons for a fairly long time in UVHM

    i didn't replace my shit until level 55. up to then, i just became gradually more reliant on slaggng targets.

    Elendil on
    Per3th.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    VMWare Converter a user's workstation to a virtual machine as a backup prior to reimaging = civilization

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Warning: Donkey Kong is not a real doctor Registered User regular
    iOS Developer coming through. Installing iOS 7 today to lord over everyone.

    Uninstalling it tomorrow because it crashed a thousand times and is missing features because it's beta-quality software on a phone

    easy_tetris_sig.gifbubbulon3_sig.png
    syndalis
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Keynote over, and I don't get what I want. iOS 7 is pretty, and control center is finally in it, but I need more.

    I'll put the beta on my phone for a bit next week.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    I don't care that parts of it look like various android skins. It's the prettiest android skin of all.

    G needs to make it easier to skin Android, too

    oh god no

    I should not need to root and engineer an elaborate framework-res.apk decompilation and recompilation in order to have % meters on my damned battery meter

    stock android has numeric percentage on the battery meter

    if yours doesn't, it's because your phone vendor skinned your phone

    In principle, making it easier for the user to skin or unskin your phone would be a good answer. user control, and all that. but in reality what actually happens is the phone vendors will just make more god-awful skins, most users won't know how to change them, and the UI balkanization makes things harder for developers and support personnel

    they... already make god-awful skins, and the UI balkanization already makes things harder for developers

    the answer is to not fight the massive desire of companies to skin their devices, and instead regulate these skins so that they all have a somewhat consistent behaviour and can be swapped in and out

    My point is that, yes, they already make god-awful skins, vendors may find ways to lock users out of reskinning because they like to be dicks for no good reason, and users won't know how to reskin anyway

    Instead, IMO, Google should go in the other direction and enforce more consistency on their licensees

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    @deebaser mechjeb is also great for learning the mechanics, the ascension guidance/autopilot is great for getting yourself into space without burning your fuel doing a vertical climb until orbit (the ascension guidance uses gravity turns)

  • TTODewbackTTODewback Father of DemonStacey Shitty Dads, USARegistered User regular
    lol girl gamers.
    :rotate:

    Butts.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Elendil wrote: »
    also if you can slag reliably, you can stretch out really good level 50 weapons for a fairly long time in UVHM

    i didn't replace my shit until level 55. up to then, i just became gradually more reliant on slaggng targets.

    Yeah. I use Rubi a lot. It does negligible damage on its own, but it slags reliability, and the health regen is significant (when paired with another gun).

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
134689100
This discussion has been closed.