As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Two Best Friends Play

• BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    So D4.

I am in love with how insane this game is.

And the music is incredible

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    Yeah the first time I heard it I was like "is that Shoji Meguro going apeshit in the title card? Is that what it is?"

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    man, they're not anywhere as far as the giant bomb quick look got but they're still finding tons of other fantastic bullshit i hadn't seen before

this hurts so good

uc3ufTB.png
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Oh my God this Five Nights at Freddie's game they're playing looks like shit garbage at the same time it's legitimately scary as shit

dN0T6ur.png
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    It's literally all just pictures. Everything is a flat background, sometimes with one moving gif on top of it. There's nothing to interact with...I'm not sure, but I think you just move the mouse around the screen and over buttons to use them, I don't think you even click on anything. It is an incredibly efficient way of delivering jumpscares.

uyvfOQy.png
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    I sincerely hope that D4 gets some extra attention. I would also like the ability to someday play it. Its so far beyond my expectations. The action sequence in Part 3 is fantastic on every level.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Edit: should post this in the TWD thread.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    Fucking Swery is tweeting the release of episodes. I don't even.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    Swery is such an endearing dude

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    The ending of that Bayo video was absolutely flawless.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    holy goddamn D4 only gets better and better, I can barely stand it

also, just started up the friendcast, pat is as wrong about scrubs as woolie is about swery games

uc3ufTB.png
    1 thing of note about that Bayo video. Luka's girlfriends he mentioned in Bayo 1? Not actually girlfriends. He was totally bluffing to sound like a cool guy who gets girls.

Those were actually the names of his pet cats and dog.

• SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    I am extremely disappointed that Bayo isn't their first 60fps youtube video.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
    Holy shit an awesome fight scene
    with QTEs
    with Kinect

fucking Swery man

• SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    On a side note, D4 is currently $5 off(only $10 now) if you have Gold.

So worth it.

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    yo dat intro

Machinima finally embraced Woolie and Liam eh? Interesting. Traditionally Two Best Friends Play is the Machinima show, Super Best Friends is their own stuff.

Oh brilliant
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    2snacks is credit to team.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I actually have D4 and you guys are reminding me that I should actually get to playing it.

• BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    That intro was slick as fuck.

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
    Yeaaaah! Clam chowdah reference!

*high fives Swery so hard*

The ads on the site keep peddling these jacket-things at me.

l_thelees-mens-double-breasted-slim-fit-jacket-blazer-ceab.jpg

• Emperor_ZEmperor_Z Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

Kinda curious on what people think of this. Do you think Pat censors himself for the camera these days, or do you think he's just changed since this video?

edited November 2014
    Emperor_Z wrote: »
    Reynolds wrote: »
    [...]
    Kinda curious on what people think of this. Do you think Pat censors himself for the camera these days, or do you think he's just changed since this video?

I think he was pretty drunk on salt. And alcohol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWaDiDVDK8

PLA on
    To borrow a phrase, woof

He probably just grew up a little since then, plus he appears to be exceedingly drunk (see "I'm not drunk" for proof)

Oh brilliant
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I think Pat's probably done some serious growing up since those videos

Also he's probably more mindful of the image and message he sends out to people, now

dN0T6ur.png
    Pat doesn't yell near as often as he used to aswell. Think he's starting to get the idea that Matt is getting tired of getting screamed at.

Also, god bless the Guacamelee playthrough. Woolie's racist mexican accent gets me through the day.

It's weird that Pat is younger than Matt. He is, though.

That is super weird, especially when Pat's like the creaky-voiced angry receding-hairline dude archetype

• KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    I really wish Pat would stop talking over other people on the podcast. Not just talking, but shouting and drowning out other people, too.

Matt isn't as dumb anymore either. I think a lot of this has to do with them having played up fabricated/exaggerated personality traits a lot more, back in the pre-Woolie days.

Enlong wrote: »
    Matt isn't as dumb anymore either. I think a lot of this has to do with them having played up fabricated/exaggerated personality traits a lot more, back in the pre-Woolie days.
    I still miss dumb Matt.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular

is these days meaning since a couple of months ago or were those videos recorded way before their upload date

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    BlueBlue wrote: »

is these days meaning since a couple of months ago or were those videos recorded way before their upload date

Waaaaaaay before. That's vanilla SFIV, non? Would they voluntarily play that in 2014? :P

Oh brilliant
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    haha! i literally have no idea

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    I miss the YEEEEEEEAH AMERICAAAAAAA act (particularly in the relevant games, you know the one)

But only a little bit

• Emperor_ZEmperor_Z Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »

You want a super weird experience? Go rewatch the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 episode, where they pretend to know nothing about super heroes or fighting games

• Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Man, I get the impression that the four are angry with each other in these podcasts. Always confrontational and talking over each other.