As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile version weirdness

Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road]Registered User regular
This just started yesterday, I have no idea if it's affecting anyone but me.

- the "read threads" in the forum list now have a white background instead of light blue, not a big deal but looks ugly

- quoted text no longer has a border or differently coloured background, making it really hard to see where quotes end and main text starts

- the quick post box no longer expands, meaning when you quote something you can't actually see all the text or get your cursor to the right place. Strangely maybe half the time when I hit quote it loads a new page with a usable text box, and half the time it uses the quick post box and doesn't fit.

- agrees and awesomes have black hearts/smiles instead of white. Again not a problem but doesn't look as good.

As I said I don't know if I'm the only one seeing all this.

Edit: I'm using whatever the default browser on a Galaxy S2 is.

EDIT: Of course shortly after I post this thread all this stuff magically fixes itself. Of course it does.

Brovid Hasselsmof on