As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Saint's Row] Zoomer Retirement Financial Planner

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Who's Jezabel voiced by? She sounds familiar...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Oh my god. Its like Once More With Feeling from buffy. I hope there are musical missions and NPCs burst out in song on the street

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    The Boss is going to be so confused.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Are you kidding? Boss loves sing-a-longs!

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I've seen very little of the Boss but what little I have seen gives me the distinct impression that the Boss is unlikely to be phased by anyone, let alone anyone singing at him.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    So, you can pick up *all* of the Saints Row IV DLC for about a cup of coffee:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/saintsrow

The Humble Store is running a Saints Row promo and the Game of the Century upgrade pack is only $2.49. That's kinda nuts.

Don't own SSIV? (A) What's wrong with you? (B) The previously mentioned "Game of the Century" version (with all the DLC) is only $7.49 so get on it!

(Also, this is a gentle remainder that Gat Out of Hell releases in ten days. Satan! Super Powers! Musical Numbers!)

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    oh shit, I didn't realize goah was that close

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Fig-D wrote: »
    So, you can pick up *all* of the Saints Row IV DLC for about a cup of coffee:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/saintsrow

The Humble Store is running a Saints Row promo and the Game of the Century upgrade pack is only $2.49. That's kinda nuts.

Don't own SSIV? (A) What's wrong with you? (B) The previously mentioned "Game of the Century" version (with all the DLC) is only $7.49 so get on it!

(Also, this is a gentle remainder that Gat Out of Hell releases in ten days. Satan! Super Powers! Musical Numbers!)

10 DAYS FUCK

I need to beat Witcher 2 and/or Lego Marvel to make room on my 360 hard drive D:

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    So if you have the base game, what pack do I need to get to get all the DLC in one go? The DLC or the Century Edition upgrade?

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Yup. That's all you need. Errr, Century edition, that is.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Century edition upgrade? or Century edition full game?

• Options
    If you already have the base game, the upgrade is probably cheaper.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'm looking forward to kicking Satan's ass at least twice: the first time as Kinzie and the second time as Gat.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    This is gonna be hilarious.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    If you already have the base game, the upgrade is probably cheaper.

Correct.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    10 days until hell gets invaded, when does preloading start?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Edit: Nevermind, found the answer. Looks like Enter the Dominatrix and The Saints Save Christmas are actual story DLCs and not just more weapons and clothes.

Darlan on
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    It includes The Saints Save Christmas and Enter the Dominatrix.

• Options
    Darlan wrote: »
    Edit: Nevermind, found the answer. Looks like Enter the Dominatrix and The Saints Save Christmas are actual story DLCs and not just more weapons and clothes.

Saints Save Christmas is great, and I would have been happy if that was the end of the series.
    Boss' heart grows three sizes, in his/her own way.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I think I died from laughter when you lick through that lock in Saints Save Christmas.
    Oh, the door's locked.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    i love the SR series story DLC so much

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I do too, though I can see why a lot of people don't.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    I think I died from laughter when you lick through that lock in Saints Save Christmas.
    Oh, the door's locked.
    Just the... enthusiam Boss has while liking that giant candy cane...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I can not believe I am actually planning to repurchase the whole damn thing for next-gen JUST so I don't have to use the default Boss in the new cutscenes.

• Options
    At least you won't need to use the SR website like in SR4.

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    I do too, though I can see why a lot of people don't.
    Why... why in the world would anyone not like them? "Enter the Dominatrix" is one of the most incredible experiences of my gaming life; it showcases what I think Saints Row is excellent at - telling high-brow jokes in a really low-brow way, and telling low-brow jokes in a really high-brow way. The last mission ("I will sing you the song of my people") made me laugh hysterically.

• Options
    I didn't like Enter the Dominatrix. There wasn't much to it. The 'I will sing you the song of my people' part was just me running in a straight line.

The escaping Paul bit was hilarious though.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Enter the Dominatrix isn't a great playing piece of DLC, but it's really good as a mockumentary but actually a documentary meta piece of commentary on the game.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    At least you won't need to use the SR website like in SR4.

So what is even going on with the website? I actually decided to start playing SRIV, as I've owned it awhile but never got around to it, but when I went to use the website (in my case to check out the gallery, figuring I might save some time by importing a boss), the whole thing is just fucked. I go searching for some sign that it's just under maintenance because, y'know, why would you put a notice about that on your front page, and all I found was a post in the General Forums that they were having trouble. The post was from June.

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    The website is just absolute garbage. Has been since day 1.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Saints Save Christmas was worth it just being able to shoot up folks with my official Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    Was there any Christmas dubstep?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Was there any Christmas dubstep?

Yes. There's a special track for the dubstep gun.

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Looks like a saint's row free weekend on steam, presumably to build hype for gat out of hell.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
  • Options
    I got a knife gun in SRIV as promotion for Gat Outta Hell, which is pretty cool.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    WHOOP WHOOP LAUNCH TRAILER ALERT WHOOP WHOOP
    http://youtu.be/O1CvOVmc-KY

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Not only do we have a launch trailer, looks like steam preloading is up.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I've missed the dubstep gun.

I really have.

• Options
    That phone number is just eating my minutes

steam_sig.png

• Options