As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tecmo's [Deception V.5: Nightmare Princess] for PS4/PS3/Vita: out soon!

124»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    This has a new scenario and characters, none of it is DLC for IV to my knowledge. It also includes the Blood Ties scenario.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Yeah, out this week!

I didn't play as much on PS3 as I wanted to, but it was totally some Decption-ass Deception. Hope it turns out boss on the PS4. The new theme park and playground stuff is...yeah.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Oh man. I totally forgot about this. I never finished the last one proper, but I'll buy the hell out of this.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Reluctantly leaning towards the PS3 digital version, since I have the first on Vita.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    I updated the OP a little.

Okay, a lot.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I played the PS4 demo over the weekend, and I was really impressed by the number of different interactions could have with the various traps. Especially the traps in the house! Being able to push statues around and whatnot was kind of hilarious. I think I'll grab the full game next paycheck.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    ...There's a demo? Why the hell don't I see it?

Edit: Had to use the web store to get it. That's dumb.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Does it matter who's story you play first? I never beat the game on Vita, so should I wait on doing Velguirie's story. Or are they not connected?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    It looks like they are connected in a way, from the demo, so Don't do Velguirie's story first. Also I think that might be a harder mode of the game.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    The PS3 version is currently overcharged, someone from Tecmoei said it should be $40. Gonna wait until then.

wVEsyIc.png