As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jaded Bros Webcomics

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited September 2013 in Social Entropy++
SlI4X4j.png

Indeed!

Let's talk about all the webcomics we're just fucking tired of:

zY5MExe.png
Octopie!

H3MaFZ4.png
Nedroid! http://nedroid.com/

RbvTvEA.png
Bad Machinery! http://scarygoround.com/

pQ4o0T9.png
Paranatural! http://paranatural.net/

hgk9jFN.jpg
Cucumber Quest! http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/

yn70moL.jpg
Fox Sister! http://thefoxsister.com/

4YEA7zu.jpg
Unsounded! http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/

rXJucm1.jpg
Whomp! http://www.whompcomic.com/

And more!

Rankenphile on

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    first lol

bad joke.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    man i'm gonna get so infracted for that

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Who is Jaded and can he hook me up.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Also Snowbeats allowed, I guess? We'll see if he gets zapped when he posts.

• Options
    SnowglobeSnowglobe Registered User regular
    u1RZt0D.jpg

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    first lol
    disgusting

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Elaro on
    Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    posting in an epic thread

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    epic win

thirty internets for you, good sir!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    algeyaalgeya Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Rolo wrote: »

Indeed!

Let's talk about all the webcomics we're just fucking tired of:

rXJucm1.jpg
    Whomp! http://www.whompcomic.com/

And more!
    is just pure fanservice,
    you are just like kojima,
    lol just kidding
    anyway
    2013-09-10-fck%20tlaloc-mini.jpg

algeya on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I only listen to webcomics on vinyl, they sound better that way.

• Options
    seattle_adventures-small.jpg?1378796384

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Elaro wrote: »

seattle_adventures-small.jpg?1378796384
    Seattle Adventures, AKA Never Leave My House Comics

Oh hey guys, it's been a while! I've been busy doing everything. I moved to Seattle, had a very successful and fun PAX, then went on a few IKEA trips. IKEA takes time guys jeez, cool your boobies

The end of this comic is an accurate representation of me every day. Why did I move to Seattle? What am I doing here? Where are all my friends? DO I HAVE TO LEAVE MY HOUSE AAAHHHHHH

The answer is, of course, "no", and if anyone ever tries to make me go places in Seattle that are not food or animal related they will be forced to suffer through my inevitable stubborn unhappiness. When I am unhappy there is no amount of consoling that will help, I just need to sit there and be a grump for a while. Then continue to to be a grump until I die. Grump 4 life

Junior Scientist Power Hour occasionally features butts.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    You've fallen straight into my trap!

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    00001247.jpg
    Tom wrote:
    This guy.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    @Goatmon , when I'm back in five minutes I better not see that unholy abomination in your post.

• Options
    I mean who the hell puts an img tag in their URL? Seriously.

• Options
    really fucked up that qc isn't in this op

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Ronnie, I went to your site and looked at the cast page. The "I'm this guy" pic? I think I'm going to be chuckling for a couple days about that.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Wasn't there a song about being jaded

Maybe that's what that guy was going on about

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    So I wrote Khoo, and axed him a question

Specifically I asked him if I could finally tell you guys about Strip Search, and how it pertained to me.

In the final selection process, people noticed about a dozen webcomickers go completely silent. They obviously assumed correctly that they were under NDA. Some assumed incorrectly that these people were all going to be on the show. There was, in fact, at least one back-up who would be on the show in case one of the other contestants couldn't make it.

It was an exciting opportunity to be a back-up, though it was tough when everyone thought I was going to be on the show and they were repeatedly surprised when I wasn't.

Anyway, it was a good show, and the folks at Penny-Arcade did a lot of good by helping ten people get a lot of exposure they otherwise wouldn't.

Also Rankenphile is being mean to me in messages (unrelated)

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    oh my god, you jaded fucks
    complaining about these half-assed chucks
    of all the things I could try to rhyme
    the sweet toots from your big behind

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    That's still pretty awesome that you got that close, Ronnie, I had no idea; I just figured people were overreacting at the time.
    Though now you know nobody will ever shut up about you being on Season 2, if Season 2 happens.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Ronnie, you are never the back-up in my heart

But if my heart fails, it'd be nice if I could have yours as a back-up

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    you dont want it

its full of stuff that a heart shouldnt be full of

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Specifically I asked him if I could finally tell you guys about Strip Search, and how it pertained to me.

In the final selection process, people noticed about a dozen webcomickers go completely silent. They obviously assumed correctly that they were under NDA. Some assumed incorrectly that these people were all going to be on the show. There was, in fact, at least one back-up who would be on the show in case one of the other contestants couldn't make it.

It was an exciting opportunity to be a back-up, though it was tough when everyone thought I was going to be on the show and they were repeatedly surprised when I wasn't.

Anyway, it was a good show, and the folks at Penny-Arcade did a lot of good by helping ten people get a lot of exposure they otherwise wouldn't.

oh man! so close. I was disappointed not to see you on there, especially since I think you would have gone really far. But at least that mystery is solved!

• Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    no in the op voted wan

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Back-Up In My Heart

sung to the melody of

Wind Beneath My Wings

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

@Rankenphile quit being mean to Ronnie!

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Sounds like you're basically guaranteed for a second season appearance, then. (Which we all hope will happen.)

Also Rankenphile's snark is a thing of beauty. You should cherish it.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    CD no ; ;

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular

They were just afraid it was gonna be a whole season of you and Mako brustling

(it totally would have been too)

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

They were just afraid it was gonna be a whole season of you and Mako brustling

(it totally would have been too)

Team AmErika

vs

Beards Against Humanity

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Small Press Expo is this weekend, anyone here going?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Throw all webcomics into the trashcan

Especially the Strip Search ones

But especially Whomp

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    CD no ; ;

YES HA HA YES

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Who would jail Ronnie

who is so heartless

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    Beasteh wrote: »
    epic win

thirty internets for you, good sir!

um, mods???

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Okay, this is a Sonic The Hedgehog/Warhammer 40k comic. I know a lot of people don't like that sort of thing but I do. However, having been trained not to be an asshole by this board, I don't post it unless the jokes and art are really funny and really on point. This is not one of those times. In fact, the only reason I'm posting it in the spoiler is that I will go made if I don't learn the punchline in the last panel and I'm not about to dive into 60 years of UK pop culture to figure out where the hell the cultists got sent.

Cthulu cult given web auto translators that are shit, sent somewhere else. Where were they sent?
    20130909-the-number-you-have-dialed-has-not-been-recognised.jpg

This discussion has been closed.