As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, September 23, 2013 - CheckPoint Season 3, Ep. 15: Grand Theft Apple

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, September 23, 2013 - CheckPoint Season 3, Ep. 15: Grand Theft Apple

Now you can take the GTA experience wherever you go! Just don't crime and drive.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    DrakkonDrakkon Registered User regular
    Kathleen trolling Graham. Make it happen! She has weapons.

• Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    And so we learned...

...politeness is the greatest weapon of all.

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    Hopefully the RCMP won't be visiting Kathleen for waving that pig sticker around.

• Options
    DuelLadySDuelLadyS Registered User regular
    But... a Sonic/Persona crossover could be fun. I mean, imagine Shadow shakily shooting himself with that gun, only to find out too late he doesn't actually have a Persona gun...

• Options
    empathempath Registered User regular
    @Rottonapple: won't be an issue, the blade's not more than six inches long, and it's neither a Bali song, switchblade nor jetblade. See, up here most of us have knives to protect us from bears and moose, and...you know, for utility purposes; cleaning your kill, cutting a snare/splitting firewood into kindling, etc.

• Options
    Zachary AmaranthZachary Amaranth Registered User regular
    Damn it, Paul, don't you remember what happened last time?

• Options
    HRDSalami654HRDSalami654 Registered User regular
    How did Sega buy... Anything? Don't they have bill collectors knocking on their doors threatening to break their kneecaps?

• Options
    RykoRyko Game Designer Brooklyn, New YorkRegistered User regular
    Amazing reference to K&P. You now make me want to make the east/west characters in their entirety just to run a fantasy league. Fudge would probably break the game though.

• Options
    eatgreencrayonseatgreencrayons Registered User new member
    I don't know whether the fact that Kathleen keeps holding the knife backwards makes it more or less intimidating.

• Options
    Don RebaDon Reba Registered User regular
    @eatgreencrayons, hey, at least she was holding the right end.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Archer reference, nice.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    bruceskibruceski Registered User regular
    I'd play Shin Megami Crazy Taxi.

WoW - Baelgun server
    Beohrn, 70 tauren druid
    random alts.

Wii number -- 0277 0746 9561 0171
    --Metroid Prime 3
  • Options
    pocketlint60pocketlint60 Registered User regular
    @bruceski Shin Megami Taxi: Devil Driver.

• Options
    miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
    sonic persona would be awesome too many crossovers : D

• Options
    PinPrickNachoMancyPinPrickNachoMancy Registered User regular
    More megaten anything is good. Persona and Knuckles!

• Options
    Joos2000Joos2000 Registered User regular
    Jeez Paul, if you are going to arm the ladies, for the love of good, show them how to hold it properly.

• Options
    wnewne Registered User new member
    I for one would welcome a Persona character appearing in Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. The last few companies Sega acquired ended up appearing with free DLC characters on PC and the game is legit good.

• Options
    likalarukulikalaruku Registered User regular
    Shin Megane Crazy Taxi. XD