As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Today is

1235»

• J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    I was thinking of telling this girl I'm sleeping with, in a totally nonchalant way, that I have AIDS for April Fool's Day.

I thought better of it.

So instead you're just gonna keep hiding it from her?

You bastard.

J. Grant on
  • CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    J. Grant wrote: »
    I was thinking of telling this girl I'm sleeping with, in a totally nonchalant way, that I have AIDS for April Fool's Day.

I thought better of it.

So instead you're just gonna keep hiding it from her?

You bastard.

AIDS isn't all that bad

CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    In my opinion, April 1st has gone so far in its stuipidity, that it has actually spread thruout the entire month of March, thanks to the internet.

Now, what with the information age, we catch wind of April Fools jokes due to leaked screenshots, or magazine scans or whatever. So now, everything that you come accross in the month of March is suceptible to falling under the early April Fools category.

Because of this, I never fully believe anything I read about in the enitre month of march, and wait until April 2nd to conclude if it was true on not.

For an example, feel free to watch me get bitched at in the Wii NiGHTS thread in G&T for being to "paranoid".

Kor on
    DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????