As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Vamp Lord is just not sustainable as a lead for Valk and you would not be able to heal up on her, unless you have epic orb matching skills. You would also need a Siren instead of second RK for sure, to make hearts regardless. You need Loki/MLD as your lead for the 2x RCV to keep up the heals. And, yeah, MS'ing the Golem is insta-death on Demons.
    I knew it was a mistake as soon as I did it. I didn't really expect to get as far as I did honestly. I have a max skilled Siren and I'm just waiting for the Ancient Dark Dragon to come around so I can hopefully farm up D'Spinas.

Just prepare yourself to spend every stamina point for two weeks in that dungeon. This will possibly reward you with the drop. Its pretty rare.

Last time that dungeon came around, I think I ran Master on it about 30 times in the two weeks. Was great exp/stamina for me to level up ranks... I never got the D'Spinas to drop.

The best thing to do, if you have a 2nd phone/tablet is start a new person get to level 20 give the gift to you and delete the account and restart... I wouldn't have the patience to do the first 20 ranks over and over again, but that is a way some people get the 5 starter dragons.

Edit: your right, it is expert. It was one of the first bi-weekly dungeons I was able to do, so probably doubtful I could of done Master.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    It took me 1.5 weeks of pretty much nothing but Ancient Dark to get D'spinas to drop :(

Worth it, though, as my 2 Valks can attest. Also makes for easy OoH clears if you have no other means of doing it (Dark + Luci).

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    According to puzzledragonx D'Spinas only drops on Expert? Is that correct? If I get him on my phone I'll be set as I have Lucifer on my iPad. I have TWO Luciferi on my iPad, Why oh why couldn't one of them have been on my phone instead?

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    so apparently valks shield only blocks status effects from doing anything but it doesn't remove them. so she will take a hit of poison between renewing her shield

camo_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    gjaustin wrote: »
    Saammiel wrote: »
    Dub-Amelits, you are my bane. I need about a million of you, and you do not want to drop. And I'm not really progressed far enough to try and get them off Technical or Normal dungeons.

Fear not, eventually you'll start drowning in them. It takes a while, but Mythlits, Dub-Mythlits, and Mystic Masks become the only problematic evo materials.
    Well, and tri-color dublits. At least you're guaranteed an encounter with the white/black/myth ones for the weekday dungeon

steam_sig.png
    Does anybody have a blue Noel or other 2xHP for blue they could put up?

edited October 2013
    You're guaranteed one of each tri-color dublit on the 4th stage of the Friday dungeon as well.

And, yes, D'Spinas is a drop only on Expert since he doesn't show up as a mini-boss on the other difficulty levels.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

mine is up now

camo_sig.png
    mts wrote: »

mine is up now
    Cool, thanks. It looks like I had to add the Loki account. I could have swore I was already friends with you. Maybe that's on my iPad account. Anyway, friend invite sent.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    *Update Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
    Maintenance Date: 10/8 (Tuesday) 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM (PDT)

Puzzle & Dragons will be updating to version 6.0.2. To implement this, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

10/8 (Tuesday) midnight - 4:00 AM (PDT)
    [Tentative schedule: may be extended without notice or compensation]

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

That's sooner than I thought!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Does this mean Mystic Knight Ultimates and Awoken skills?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Does this mean Mystic Knight Ultimates and Awoken skills?
    It should, it is the version running in Japan right now.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    *Update Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
    Maintenance Date: 10/8 (Tuesday) 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM (PDT)

Puzzle & Dragons will be updating to version 6.0.2. To implement this, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

10/8 (Tuesday) midnight - 4:00 AM (PDT)
    [Tentative schedule: may be extended without notice or compensation]

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

That's sooner than I thought!

I know I made my "unbridled optimism" guess of this Wed, but I really figured it was Tuesday.

It's always Tuesday and always very quickly after they announce it.

edited October 2013
    Oh Em Gee took about ten runs of Friday dungeon to get a Mythlit to drop.

edit:What's the best place to farm up an Aqua Knight when drops are normal?

Ataxrxes on
    I went 2/3 today on dub-mythlits. need like 20 more.

funny thing is I was planning on running OoH this weekend for masks to evolve my GrOdin. plan on ultimate evo for ADK and verche. Still need to level/evo other knights.

thing I can't figure out is which monster I should work on awakening first...

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    I went 2/3 for Dub Mythlits today and both of those came from the same run. Overall I'm closer to 1/5 or 1/6 on average (even counting 2x rate runs).

I find that running Hills of Iris Rainbow for the Dub-Mythlit along with Pengdra's and +eggs is really nice. Slightly lower drop rate than Mystic Masks in OoH, but much better feeder XP with the pengdras.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    yeah I need to get back to doing technical I am on first dungeon first floor of "2nd tier" ...I have almost beat Jupiter city in the sky. the final boss I messed up on and died didn't realise had so much defense.

can't decide if should work on maxing double GrOdin awokens. work dark team awokens. or work on healer girl awokens.

plan on updating padherder tomorrow haven't done it in couple weeks.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    Update: Apparently Korea did *not* receive toydragon, mystic knight, or Bastet ultimates this patch. This means we are unlikely to get them this patch.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    Got an Ancient Dragon Knight, Super Verche, and a Kamui ready for Awakenings!

Heck yes split attacks

edited October 2013
    *ECO Collab Dungeon*
    [10/7 12:00 AM – 10/20 11:59 PM (PDT)]

For a limited time, we will be running a special collaboration Dungeon featuring characters from Emil Chronicle Online (ECO), a whimsical fantasy MMORPG published by our headquarters in Japan!

What is ECO? Find out here: http://tinyurl.com/o4hrryk

During this event, the “ECO Collab” Dungeon will be available in the Special Dungeon section. Explore this new Dungeon to encounter some of the charming Monsters from ECO. Can you capture all these unique Monsters and evolve them to their Alma form?

These special Monsters have very useful skills, so they can be placed in your teams right away. If you prefer, you can also use them to increase certain other Monster’s Skill levels!

Heck, yeah, Yomi, Fortoytops, and....Lakshmi?...skillups for me! Haha.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    *ECO Collab Dungeon*

For a limited time, we will be running a special collaboration Dungeon featuring characters from Emil Chronicle Online (ECO), a whimsical fantasy MMORPG published by our headquarters in Japan!

During this event, the “ECO Collab” Dungeon will be available in the Special Dungeon section. Explore this new Dungeon to encounter some of the charming Monsters from ECO. Can you capture all these unique Monsters and evolve them to their Alma form?

These special Monsters have very useful skills, so they can be placed in your teams right away. If you prefer, you can also use them to increase certain other Monster’s Skill levels!

Ew. I was planning to skillup my Agdrall, until I checked into the details. You have to evolve the feeder monsters first, and it's just not worth farming up the evo mats. (The green feeder monster is a possible exception. All the others are ridiculous wastes of stamina.)

Eh, materials pretty easy to get. Small lits and keepers and plants, etc. Not like there's much else to do on Tues/Thurs/Fri, so I could just get keepers, flowers, and small lits. Anyway, Yomi doesn't need evos and that's the only one I care about.

Smoogy-1689

Billmaan wrote: »
    *ECO Collab Dungeon*

Ew. I was planning to skillup my Agdrall, until I checked into the details. You have to evolve the feeder monsters first, and it's just not worth farming up the evo mats. (The green feeder monster is a possible exception. All the others are ridiculous wastes of stamina.)

get use to having to evolve monsters before using skill ups. after poring tower every collab dungeon needs to evo before you get the skill besides on the hardest difficulty of the dungeon. even the artifact dragons who have skill ups in them need to be evolved first.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    Since I have a Parvati, I guess I'm spending an entire two weeks worth of stamina on that dungeon!

Eh, materials pretty easy to get. Small lits and keepers and plants, etc. Not like there's much else to do on Tues/Thurs/Fri, so I could just get keepers, flowers, and small lits. Anyway, Yomi doesn't need evos and that's the only one I care about.
    They're easy to farm, but I'd personally much rather spend the stamina running Ocean of Heaven for +eggs to enhance my "A team" monsters, or even running whatever biweekly dungeon happens to be around.

I can see trying to skill up a Yomi or a Venus, since those are already legitimately useful monsters that one might be using regularly. The others, though...not worth it. (Loki is a possible exception, depending on how common the invade is.)

Just updated my PadHerder it had been awhile, had 3 biweekly dragons to add, goemon and some others.

I was able to evolve my Siegfried and Ultimate evolve him today, he is only at level 27.

I have ran OoH 11 times this weekend and have 0 king metal drops, 1 mystic mask drop.

My plan for 6.02 upgrading order is:
    GrOdin 5
    Hades 1
    Hades 1
    Lucifer 3
    Yomi 3
    Than will probably start on healer girls for healer team.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    So I'm guessing that Neptune is a must for the last couple of levels for the blue only conditional dungeon? I tried using an Aqua Knight for his defense down but that didn't do jack and I didn't feel like sitting in there for two weeks.

So I'm guessing that Neptune is a must for the last couple of levels for the blue only conditional dungeon? I tried using an Aqua Knight for his defense down but that didn't do jack and I didn't feel like sitting in there for two weeks.
    The Kelpies will still have 27k defense even after the aqua knight's skill. You can definitely overcome that without Neptune, but if you do have access to a Neptune, you might as well bring him.

Nice, I grabbed my third Siren from the Ancient Wood Dragon dungeon today.

Now I just need to get about 100k more experience and a Blue Keeper and I can get auto-heal on my REAL Siren. To go with autoheal on my Lilith. And then I'll spend my Tamadoras on Odin and..

Mwahahahahahaha :twisted:

Total Light Samurai Dragon count: 32. Skill level 4, with 12 more banked for the next skillup event.

Not sure what I'm going to do with a light sub, though. I guess he's going on the ADK team.

• CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular

I got through them using aqua knight and two blue/green ogres. I don't remember whether the ogres' skill can one-shot kelpies on its own, but I know it can post-armor break.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
    man pissed my interent was down and i couldn't do double ancient green drop sthis weelend.

nice that i can get yomi/venus skill ups, though i hate the having to evolve thing, i still have coc archers i need to evolve so that i can fuse for no skillups on my freyr

camo_sig.png
    Ah, I had forgotten about those ogres! Thanks.

I got through them using aqua knight and two blue/green ogres. I don't remember whether the ogres' skill can one-shot kelpies on its own, but I know it can post-armor break.

The Ogres were enough to one-shot them BEFORE they got buffed. Now they overkill them by at least 10k.

Not really sure what I will do with all these ECO guys...all I really want are Almas for Yomi skillups and a Dumpty. I guess just feed them away, or possibly at least save the green ones to skill up Fortoytops. Lakshmi's skill is too terrible to even want to skill it up ;)

Smoogy-1689

Am I wrong but it seems like you don't need to evolve the yomi skillup things

camo_sig.png
    Nope, all levels of Almas have the skill - according to PDX. I'm switching to Heaven Sent only until I get like 25 Almas, I think...I've decided I don't care enough about Fortoytops skillups either...If I had Parvati it would be a a different story. A max-skilled Yomi sounds pretty nice for my end-game Byakko team. Of course, that will require skilling up all my Gravity users too...man I have a lot to do!

I like 50stamina dungeons because it cuts playtime down by a lot. Who wants to do a bunch of OoH runs all weekend or other high-tier normals during the week - that takes way too long!

Smoogy-1689

Yeah. I also like that ECO is easy enough that you can use a strong offensive team against it and still be fairly safe.

yea i need to run some heaven sent, though it doesn't seem like the dungeon is too hard, other than binds but i will probably be wrong

camo_sig.png
    And of course I jinx myself and then end up getting myself killed on the boss. I didn't realize she had resurrection, so she healed herself from the 1.25 million damage I did to her on the first turn.

And then I had to spend a stone because I had gotten an invade by Dumpty. So half YAY :), half BOO :(

This discussion has been closed.