As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] Thread - Playoffs for the next 4 months!

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    the Wizards won a playoff game

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    So Howard is just going to spend most of tomorrow shooting free throws in the gym right?

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    This series is going to be murder on my nerves. Way to push OT Portland!

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    So Howard is just going to spend most of tomorrow shooting free throws in the gym right?

Yeah, I'm sure he's never tried that before.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    the bobcats had a good game against miami. It was within one or two possessions the whole game until the fourth quarter.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    I just saw the last few seconds of the game. Too bad the Mavs lost ... but I actually want the Spurs to win it all this year, so they kinda have to lose.

The Mavs played much better than I expected and the Spurs did not play up to my expectations. It wasn't until a third into the 4th they took control.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    I just saw the last few seconds of the game. Too bad the Mavs lost ... but I actually want the Spurs to win it all this year, so they kinda have to lose.

The Mavs played much better than I expected and the Spurs did not play up to my expectations. It wasn't until a third into the 4th they took control.

that description applies to the Bobcats/Heat game too.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Overtime in the Thunder game thanks in part to a ridiculous 4 point play from Durant!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dammit, Memphis is going to win this game

• Options
    Clippers came to play tonight.

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »

Probably true. Then he should keep banking them in. Who cares if Hakeem and everybody on commentary and at home makes fun of you. They're going to make fun of you for missing them all the time anyway.

• Options

Probably true. Then he should keep banking them in. Who cares if Hakeem and everybody on commentary and at home makes fun of you. They're going to make fun of you for missing them all the time anyway.

He should shoot them underhanded. Biedrins actually made his when Nelly forced him to do that, but I guess it's a pride thing, so dudes won't do it.

I'd rather shoot like a girl and win championships instead of costing my team ten points a night, but what do I know?

• Options
    I'm really enjoying that Jordan is 7/8 from the free throw line with the Warriors trying to hack him and slow down the offense.

• Options
    the Clippers are very good

looking like a favorite

• Options
    Mike Woodson was fired as coach of the New York Knicks on Monday and Steve Kerr, a leading candidate to replace him, said later in the day that he expects to hear from new team president Phil Jackson soon.

he's good at improving defense but his offensive approach isn't there

Melo in the triangle may actually make him pass for once

• Options
    Maybe Kerr can teach JR Smith not to take a dozen horrible 3's per game.

Hahaha, yeah right.

• Options
    TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    I fully expect the Knicks to dump JR Smith for whatever they can get. Even if it means buying him out or just waiving him and eating his contract.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    We need to talk about this more for a second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8k3FTBOoQ

Because that is ridiculous. Just patently, completely, ridiculous.

• Options
    To you and for any other player in the league that is ridicoulus. For Durant its just another day at the office.

For a moment I thought Fisher had hit that shot after he raised his arms. Thank god it was just Durant. That 0.4 second shot 10 years ago was enough ridicoulus shots for Fisher.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

He should shoot them underhanded. Biedrins actually made his when Nelly forced him to do that, but I guess it's a pride thing, so dudes won't do it.

I'd rather shoot like a girl and win championships instead of costing my team ten points a night, but what do I know?

Supposedly he does practice free throws rather often and makes a majority of them in practice but then melts down at the free throw line in games.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Yeah, some people just can't shoot free throws no matter how much they practice.

• Options
    I don't get how Masai Ujiris "Fuck Brooklyn" is news for days on end. So he said "fuck" in a public setting. Get over it and move on.

I just turned in to the Toronto - Brooklyn game and that was the first thing I heard them talk about.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    this nets-raptors game is just chock full of phantom calls

it's alright though the wizards are smacking the bulls around for now

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Drake shouting and clapping in Demar's face for encouragement

Demar don't care

• Options
    The NBA playoffs have been really really entertaining so far, minus super touchy refereeing

let dwight be dwight god dammit

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, some people just can't shoot free throws no matter how much they practice.

once you are playing at the pro level in anything, you can safely assume that "Just practise more" is not something you can say to an athlete who struggles with a specific aspect of his game.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Dhalphir wrote: »

once you are playing at the pro level in anything, you can safely assume that "Just practise more" is not something you can say to an athlete who struggles with a specific aspect of his game.

I stand by my advice to use the backboard and bank it in though. That thing is there for a reason, use it. It's even got a square to aim at.

• Options
    Nene for DC mayor

• Options
    Dhalphir wrote: »

I stand by my advice to use the backboard and bank it in though. That thing is there for a reason, use it. It's even got a square to aim at.

i've always assumed the reason they don't use the backboard is that you still have to hit a backboard in a certain way to make it go in and if you're going to practise hitting the backboard why not just practise hitting the ring directly, which improves all your shooting.

• Options
    the Wizards backcourt is scary

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The way Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shoots makes it seem like he has no business getting any shots in at all. It's so awkward. But he just keeps nailing them.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    This Blazers game is pretty nuts so far

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Harden has been disappointing on both ends of the floor

also Aldridge is an amazing shooter

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Spurs just gave the ball, and the game, to Dallas last night.

If I hadn't been drunk that would have been a miserable game.

• Options
    cant believe bobcats lost today, they were looking so good in the fourth.

• Options
    The turnovers in the first half totaled more than their game average on the season.

Also why was everybody bricking the ball goddamn

• Options
    Yeah, I'm really surprised Dallas took a game in San Antonio

• Options
    Vogelcopter_zps7d157e1e.jpg

This discussion has been closed.