As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Moment of the Week - 10/9/2013 - "You first."

BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
Infinity 4 - Thor, God of War.
K6DV5PK.jpg?1
3Mj6fIj.jpg?1
PpuPB1W.jpg?1
uJBxwk6.jpg?1
wFLc53Y.png?1

CYpGAPn.png

• TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    X-Men #6, Psylocke is Kirsten Dunst and the reveal of Sentinel X:
    xmen6a_zpsc1877cef.jpg

xmen6b_zpse72688a6.jpg

xmen6c_zps22195c58.jpg

xmen6d_zps95cb4e98.jpg

xmen6e_zps6d344e84.jpg

Astro City #5, I have a strong feeling some on the internet are going to take this story the wrong way but I give kudos to Busiek for knowing how to make a meaningful minstrel-esque superhero:

astrocity5a_zpsf23ceba9.jpg

astrocity5b_zps804649e4.jpg

astrocity5c_zps2d5e7aed.jpg

astrocity5d_zps42df0fda.jpg

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Meeting Kieron Gilen and getting him to draw Kate Bishop on my copy of Young Avengers. He also taught me the secret Rock Paper Shotgun handshake! 8->

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Also, no specific moment from it but Three #1 was fantastic.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    So
    Jealous

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Someone should post the scene from new Thor God of Thunder since google failing me.
    Apologize to my hammer!

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2013
    Getting my complete Zenith in the post is my moment of awesome this week. So pretty.
    a6e6dc52b0c85fae382fa619f17a06b8.jpg

Bogart on
  • manjimanji Registered User regular
    is that the limited run that got made in just small enough quantities to stop grant morrison lawyering up?

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Man Thor is getting some awesome scenes these days

fucking rules

• ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Getting my complete Zenith in the post is my moment of awesome this week. So pretty.
    a6e6dc52b0c85fae382fa619f17a06b8.jpg

That cover alone got me interested. The premise of the whole story of zenith got me excited to look for some collections or something... to look up online on how to get a couple books. And... the news that they got reprinted in such a small quantify bummed me out. My chances of reading zenith at this point are slim to none unless I spend the big bucks : (

• TairuTairu Registered User regular
    Did anyone else read Battling Boy because yooooooooooo

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    My moment of the week was from Infinity #4
    The "OH SHIT" look on Black Bolts face after he emerges from the rubble and sees Thanos is not only still alive, but mostly unphased by Atillian being destroyed around him.
    blackbolt_zpsc90c89bc.jpg