As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Solved]Help finding a sci-fi movie.

DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is.In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
edited October 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
I don't know why I want to find this but I have a very specific memory of a sci fi movie and it is driving me crazy because my google searches are coming up empty.

- It might have been a SciFy Original
- It was in space on a ship that got damaged somehow and the crew were drifting and trying to survive.
- There was a blind man on the crew.
- Most of all I remember a specific scene where someone was a traitor and sabotaging the ship and the crew was looking at a camera feed for some reason and discovered that the blind guy ducked out of the way of flying debris and they discovered he wasn't actually blind and was, in fact, the traitor.

That's about all I can remember.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
xbl - HowYouGetAnts
steam - WeAreAllGeth
Deadfall on

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Any description or notable features of the ship? Where the crew in uniforms or just regular space clothes?

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    Jumpsuits maybe?

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    I think a female authority figure (captain maybe?) suggested they start recycling their own blood to stay alive. That might be a reach, though, and I might be mixing up movies.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I believe you are referring to Lifepod

EDIT: the tvtropes entry gives the most detail about it, which matches a lot of what you were talking about.

Nobody on
  • Options
    That is definitely it. The guy with the gangrenous leg sealed it. Thanks.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth