As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NOVEMBEARD]

1161718192022»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    not that it matters

nobody's looking at that anyway

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My chin beard is getting hella long.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I just shaved and my face can breath again.

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I just shaved and my face can breath again.

Well yeah it can, but without a beard, what's the point of breathing at all?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Face breathing is overrated.

• Options
    AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    Use your beard as a filter

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    gentlemen

• Options
    Keith wrote: »
    gentlemen

Ladies.

:s

• Options
    Those of questionable gender ;)

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Beards are for everyone, not just the men.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Finally got around to uploading my selfie to imgur.
    x6sg3Lr.jpg

This is from 11/25. I still have it, though we'll see if it lasts through the new year.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Did you take a selfie while on a train? I bet that got you some curious looks.

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    They were probably just excited to see Paul Giamatti in person...

giamatti.jpg

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    smof wrote: »

I know I would have been looking.

• Options

Yeah, but I was alone at the back of the train, so I could indulge my vanity privately. I took some duckface pictures too, but those are for my wife.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options

Yeah, but I was alone at the back of the train, so I could indulge my vanity privately. I took some duckface pictures too, but those are for my wife.

wrong answer

• Options
    I tried to take a new one last night for ya, but my daughter wanted to be the star:
    yHzh0OS.jpg

and since you put a guilt trip on me @Keith, here's my duckface from this morning. MMMMWAH
    otwjK6K.jpg

• Options
    go on...

• Options
    go on...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Uh... nice new sig ya' got there Keith.

• Options
    20131211_074459_zps8293160a.jpg

It's Finn the chin bearded human!

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    Algebraic!

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Berk wrote: »
    'sup dudes

moi_zpsfcc03782.jpg

Berk, let's drink whisky.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Berk wrote: »
    'sup dudes

moi_zpsfcc03782.jpg

Berk, let's drink whisky.

Get out of the way me first.

• Options
    go on...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Uh... nice new sig ya' got there Keith.

thanks

my mom made it for me

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    20131211_074459_zps8293160a.jpg

It's Finn the chin bearded human!

Good progress but you've got a little ways to go.
    S0sXby5.png

• Options
    I will be that man's Flame(crotch) Princess

• Options
    look at those guns

• Options
    I look weird with no beard now.

• Options
    That guy is my hero.

• Options
    I want him to bench press me