As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] fyi hth

GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/)pinch pinchRegistered User regular
this is a [chat] thread fyi hth

919UOwT.png

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Explosive Ordnance Disposal

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    @elki if moose is a legit way of referring to muslims im goin on a fukin rampage because THATS AMAZING

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    this is a [chat] thread fyi hth

The best

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    keikaku

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    god dammit kosh you stole my bit about chinese-mexican fusion

i spent years perfecting that bit!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    wtf imho this chat is lame roflol

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @elki if moose is a legit way of referring to muslims im goin on a fukin rampage because THATS AMAZING

I'm trendsetter, but let's hope not. Too close to elks.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sweet, hopefully tomorrow our insane provincial government will make the entire province look like a bunch of bigots.

i'm excited about that. For once i can be both Canadian AND stereotypically seen as a bigot without moving to Alberta!

(I'm kidding, Alberta chatters. i know nothing about you or your customs.)

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote: »

as a gringo laowai,

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

I'm trendsetter, but let's hope not. Too close to elks.

u monster

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

as a gringo laowai,

just like how you stole peppers from my yeoman family

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    fyi hth idm

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    nooooo

fak u gooey

i made a really good chat op, not this garbage

• Options
    Imma make [chat] hungry.

800px-Full_Ulster_fry.jpg

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

as a gringo laowai,

YOU CAN'T BE A LAOWAI

YOU'RE IN AMERICA

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    nooooo

fak u gooey

sorry dude, i waited 7.5 minutes

pm it to me and i will edit so ur post can live on

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I don't wanna seem like I am so down on china, trashing it in every post. I am having fun, the food is pretty tasty, and it's fun seeing another culture. The hotel I'm staying in is pretty nice and everyone has been very friendly.

That said if one more person tells me "America doesn't have history" or "I have tried KFC and McDonalds and I prefer Chinese food" (I have heard these two lines from every single Chinese person I have met for more than 10 minutes or eaten with), I may light the air on fire. Which may be possible. This photo was taken 5 minutes ago and it's always like this:
    china_out_window.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @Desc

Why do I have an urge to run a game of Dog Eat Dog? What the hell did you do?

• Options
    Pony wrote: »
    nooooo

fak u gooey

GOOEY WEN U EDIT UR POST MAKE SURE THEY KNOW TO GIVE AWESOMES TO PONY GFOR IT OK

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Is a Laowai like a Mogwai?

If you feed them after midnight do they turn into goblins instead of gremlins?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Imma make [chat] hungry.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Imma make [chat] hungry.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i hear the only eggs they have in China are a thousand years old and also the only bacon they have comes from pangolins.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Wow - I think I might make use of that, since it is free, for days where I cannot make it to the gym.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    I don't wanna seem like I am so down on china, trashing it in every post. I am having fun, the food is pretty tasty, and it's fun seeing another culture. The hotel I'm staying in is pretty nice and everyone has been very friendly.

That said if one more person tells me "America doesn't have history" or "I have tried KFC and McDonalds and I prefer Chinese food" (I have heard these two lines from every single Chinese person I have met for more than 10 minutes or eaten with), I may light the air on fire. Which may be possible. This photo was taken 5 minutes ago and it's always like this:
    china_out_window.jpg

"Oh, I had chicken chow mein with no vegetables and a side order of chips, but I think Irish food is better."

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    This [chat] is fake [chat]

• Options
    The thing is, I watched Jordan, and I'm currently watching LeBron be just as incredible. And LeBron would never punch someone in the face during practice or berate an 18-year-old. Just the same, the Seahawks are run by the relentlessly positive Pete Carroll and staffed with a meditation consultant and a life skills counselor, and they seem to be doing just fine. Winning doesn’t require misery in 2013.

It makes you rethink history a little bit. A famous bully like Bob Knight won big at Indiana when he had superstars to mold, but what happened when he stopped recruiting at Indiana and Texas Tech? What happened when mortality set in with MJ on the Wizards? People fetishize leaders like Knight and Jordan and all their angry tactics, but maybe talent is the only thing that’s ever mattered.

Maybe Jordan won because he was unstoppable as a scorer, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman were Hall of Famers who complemented him perfectly, and guys like Kerr would've been great role players with or without the punch in the face. I'm sure teammates feared Jordan, but if he made people better, that might just be because he was an incredible basketball player, not a horrible human being. That's the second lesson in all this.

Look at Kwame and MJ, look at Mike Rice's awful basketball teams at Rutgers, look at Greg Schiano's 0-8 Bucs this year, and most of all, consider that the general idea behind "breaking someone down" is that they'll be stronger for it in the long run. Then remember that Martin grades out as the 60th-best offensive tackle in football, and that he has been a disappointment for most of his NFL career playing next to Incognito.

The inner workings of a locker room may never make sense to us, and this week is another reminder. But this idea in sports that treating people like crap will ultimately make them better? I'm pretty sure that makes no sense either.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

china_out_window.jpg

How the hell do people survive that?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Is a Laowai like a Mogwai?

If you feed them after midnight do they turn into goblins instead of gremlins?

Yes.

It's why Jacob has a strict curfew.

• Options

thats the thing about china

it has nothing going for it

nothing

all the good food has already been stolen

it is an unoriginal cultureless void

the people have terrible public habits

and the longer u spend there the more the small shit will annoy u. those questions? chinese people labour under the impression they have resisted the propoganda but actually its fuckin hilarious how shaped their opinions are

in conclusion i am a bigot fk china

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    fkn china

poo
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Pony's thread is better fyi hth

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Desc

Why do I have an urge to run a game of Dog Eat Dog? What the hell did you do?

It's a pretty cool little system, I have wanted to try it out for a while now

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    we will freeze this chat in carbonite for a future date

fyi hth rotflmao rolaids

geth, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.