As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Autographs?

BentunitBentunit Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
I dont know if there is a thread about this already but will we be allowed to bring items ito the convention to be signed by some of the guests?? If so what are we allowed to bring in?

Bentunit on

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    I'm not sure about this, but I know that if you were to bring one of my comics up to me and ask me to sign it I would. So now you just need to go over and get one of my comics TO get it signed, huh?
    -spider

sPider817 on
    Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    terrixterrix Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    It's the norm at pretty much any convention so they would only specify if its not the case seeing as most people will just assume that.

Although it was be best to approach the person about one while they are at a table in autographing mode not when they are walking around the halls minding their own business trying to enjoy the convetion.

terrix on
  • Options
    BLE|EnderBLE|Ender Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I'll be signing autographs at my LAN station all night.

Thanks folks! I'll be here all week! ;)

BLE|Ender on
  • Options
    jimdemonakosjimdemonakos Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Exactly what are you looking to get signed? Let me know and I can help you out, either here or PM me...

jim.demonakos
    Bentunit wrote:
    I dont know if there is a thread about this already but will we be allowed to bring items ito the convention to be signed by some of the guests?? If so what are we allowed to bring in?

jimdemonakos on
  • Options
    RickPowersRickPowers Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I've only been asked for my autograph twice ever, but I suppose if someone tackled me, I'd sign an autograph to get you to let go of my leg. :)

RickPowers on
    Rick Powers
    IT Director, Senior Editor
    Planet GameCube
    http://www.planetgamecube.com