As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game Over Cult Victory]Christmas Down Under: A Do-It-Yourself [Miniphalla]

12345679»

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I tried to be a sith crow in a pink dress that would steal the powers of the dead.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Hey Roman, why'd you change my role power?
    Mostly because it would have been a nightmare for me to keep track of. I don't really like complicated vote manip.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    This was my role as I submitted it to Roman:
    Role:

Santa's Naughty/Nice list.

You are Santa's big book of names, cataloging if every child is naughty or nice. It's gotten pretty bloated over the years though, so Santa has trouble finding who he wants to look for in it.

Abilities: The Naughty/Nice list knows any/all Santas in the game, and any/all Santas know of the list. The list has a nightly seer and wins when it knows the alignments of all characters in the game. Any Santa characters can forgo their nightly action to look up a character in the list, if the list is aware of the alignment of the player the Santa will be informed of it.

You get to decide who counts as a "Santa"

My plan was for there to be both a good and evil type santa and have to work to keep them both even while I tried to find out who everyone was but then there were basically no santas at all so I got stuck with the most useless seer in the history of phalla.

I had to change it because there just weren't enough santas submitted.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Should probably drop a game-over notification in the sign-up thread.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    A few days late, but thanks for running the game romanqwerty!

Too bad I never got to invoke the Worldwide Jewish Media Conspiracy. And I got killed by three people at once! I've never been so popular (and never had so many grudges!).