Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Just One More Turn....

13»

• GihgehlsGihgehls Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Man, I used to play games until my eyes bled, but that was when I was a child. The only games to make me do this in my adulthood has been Half-Life, HL2, and HL2 EP1.

PA-gihgehls-sig.jpg
  • mrsnackroadmrsnackroad Registered User
    edited April 2007
    When I was much younger, the entire second semester of 7th grade was spent pining away for my SNES after being banned from it...

After spending a whopping 23 hours playing Earthbound.

Stupid Starman Deluxe, GIVE ME THE FUCKING SWORD.

• BallmanBallman Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Oh god. That reminds me, I probably spent two days trying to get a stupid pink tail from a pink puff in FF4. Finally, by the time I gave up, I was so ridiculously overpowered that I killed the final boss (crap I can't remember his name) in 2-3 minutes.

JC of DI wrote:
    Mr. G wrote: »
    So, there's a video of Kurt Cobain in [Guitar Hero 5] out. I feel dirty watching this, he just looks wrong.

Well Cobain's mo-cap session was completely useless, so you can't blame them.
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited April 2007
    So, do you need HL2 to play Distopia?

Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Tails CorraTails Corra Registered User
    edited April 2007
    Two tales to share...

This one was my fault... Lunar Eternal Blue Spoileriffy story...
    Spoiler:

This next one was my fault too... but I lay blame on the game too. Resident Evil 2 (N64 version)
    Spoiler:

Wii FC: 4136 3615 8283 3576
    Brawl: 3265 4738 2973
13»