As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reality is merely an [REDACTED], albeit a very [Spooky] one

19495969798100»

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    bwQknUmp7-9wb-KX6fq6M52V81Ka2ZZGHKt7StWJ4zM.jpg?w=422&s=1f9f9e4fa824344595c28930eb0e0d24

cya later

Xehalus on
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    There's a house near the landfill outside of my hometown that has a bunch of carvings like that around the yard, and a bunch of strange sculptures too. Stuff like dinosaurs and mechanical spiders. The building itself is painted a sickly green and has red glass in at least some of the windows. It's pretty neat, but I can only find a few traces of it online (mostly on Pintrest).

I'll be home next month, so assuming it's still the same as it was when I left I'll grab some pictures.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    They'll answer your questions if you give them the skull.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    There's a house near the landfill outside of my hometown that has a bunch of carvings like that around the yard, and a bunch of strange sculptures too. Stuff like dinosaurs and mechanical spiders. The building itself is painted a sickly green and has red glass in at least some of the windows. It's pretty neat, but I can only find a few traces of it online (mostly on Pintrest).

I'll be home next month, so assuming it's still the same as it was when I left I'll grab some pictures.
    Famous last post.

• Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    This weirded me out way more than they intended: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/xercyn/slow-dance-a-frame-that-slows-down-time?ref=hero

Maybe it's the music?

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    http://vgperson.com/games/madfather.htm

Oh man, I kind of want to put off playing this until October.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I believe those green globes in its skullbox are actually its eyes. Which it uses to spot prey above it.

Freaky!

Campy on
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is getting an update to its demo, says "available now" (not actually available now).

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Whoa, the spooky thread hit 100

Just in time for more spookes

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    STILLTHEBEST1973.png

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    It's finally Halloween, the best 2-6 months of the year!

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Well, yes. That's pretty spooky, I'll give you that.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Scream what you will, but you have to admit that horror has some pretty good dental hygiene going on.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Halloween masks have gotten way too intense for me. I had nightmares as a kid because o saw an evil clown mask while trick or treating, I can imagine how traumatic seeing these new masks in the wild would be for lil ones.

This discussion has been closed.