As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trans Five

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    a 2009 nicholas cage film

ladies and gentlemen

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    -Tal wrote: »
    metalbourne in your opinion what is the best album of 2013, yeezus or beyonce

That's like asking who the best football team of this past season was, the lions or the chargers.

Great lets highlight my ignorance of both music and sports!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »
    What's the ideal set of tools and equipment for dragonslaying

Hello, I am qualified to answer this question.

Now, the first thing you gotta ask is what kind of dragon? you don't want to show up to fight an ice dragon with fire dragon gear, no you do not. Mighty embarrassing.

That said, depending on your ability, a spear is useful, as well as a large axe, as well as padding and such. the padding isn't for taking blows, unless you got a good set of armour the claws will just rip through you like you ain't even there, it's for rolling on the ground and what not so you don't mess up your knees.

Now, if you live in a more fire arm friendly area, i suggest an anti material rifle, semi automatic or bolt action, both are fine, or if it's really fire arm friendly, a .50 machine gun and a RPG. That will fuck up most any dragon that a single person can fight.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Where have all the cowboys gone?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

*points to butt*

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    milk-pickle

Giiiiiirl

• Options
    TaskmanTaskman Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Pony wrote: »

ladies and gentlemen

I actually liked that film. Not that I'm saying it was good, mind.

Metalbourne, where'd your pseudonym come from? What is your favourite book no-one else has read? Also why is it so fun to say 'pseudonym' out loud?

Taskman on
    uGn5f.png
  • Options
    What do you think of Laura Jane Grace?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_va3wNfFo

I kind of like it

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

oh my gosh I only just got this song out of my head recently I will freaking cut you

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    metalbourne in your opinion what is the best album of 2013, yeezus or beyonce

That's like asking who the best football team of this past season was, the lions or the chargers.

how dare you

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Taskman wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »

ladies and gentlemen

I actually liked that film. Not that I'm saying it was good, mind.

Metalbourne, where'd your pseudonym come from? What is your favourite book no-one else has read? Also why is it so fun to say 'pseudonym' out loud?

I thought up my handle for dial up bbs usage back in 1996 or so. I was 19 then. I've been too lazy to think up a new one.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I don't have a question, but I wish I did.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Metal, why doesn't tankhammer have a question?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Because to find your question you must delve into your heart, travel across the terrifying landscape of your own soul, face down every one of your mistakes and regrets, and pluck your question from the tree of curiosity in the garden of your intellect.

Tank did all this when he was just four years old and then promptly asked his parents where babies came from.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    hey MB

naked video game night some time in the future?

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Metal do you like Metal music?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Countdown to the first time someone asks, 'what is love' is go

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    What is dove?

• Options
    DurkhanusDurkhanus Commander Registered User regular
    Mmmm, milk-pickle.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    People can ask me questions if they want. I don't presume to know anything about anyone else's experience but I'm happy to share my own. I might even share it against your will! :P

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Every time Vivienne and I are at a wedding and Corinthians is read Vivienne and I share A Look. I was best man not two months ago and mid ceremony I picked her out from the crowd just to share A Look.

I kinda, if I get married, want to person to say they are doing a reading from Corinthians and then busy out hk47's monologue.

Just to see who would get it.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Milk candy is still odd
    But milk based pickle brine would seem like something to behold

• Options
    Jennifer Hale can read all the ceremonial stuff at my wedding. She would just say "I don't have time for this."

• Options
    On another note I've been reading A Game of Thrones again and it's amazing how much easier to digest that story is when you know the geography and who all of the knights and lords and bannermen and stableboys and fucking masters-at-arms, etc are.

• Options
    When Amy Adams said Jennifer Lawrence had the softest lips many people said they would be the judge of that

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Metalbourne, I want a beer and some ice cream.

I know that's not a question, I just thought you should know.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

Because to find your question you must delve into your heart, travel across the terrifying landscape of your own soul, face down every one of your mistakes and regrets, and pluck your question from the tree of curiosity in the garden of your intellect.

Tank did all this when he was just four years old and then promptly asked his parents where babies came from.

I once kept asking my parents what the last number was.

They kept insisting there was no such thing, and I would not have their bullshit.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »

I once kept asking my parents what the last number was.

They kept insisting there was no such thing, and I would not have their bullshit.

Did you ever find out what it is?

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    negative one twelfth i think.

• Options
    Melding wrote: »

That's the sum of all normal numbers.

The highest number is infinity.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

well some infinities are bigger than other infinities

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Blake T wrote: »

well some infinities are bigger than other infinities

Yeah but those aren't normal numbers counting sets.

The limit for counting is infinity. But the number of numbers between zero and one is larger than the set of normal numbers.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    you can't count to infinity!

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options

You can if you have the time

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

Wanna fuckin' bet? Ten bucks, let's go.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    Metalbourne, is this thread raven?

• Options
    Dubh wrote: »
    hey MB

naked video game night some time in the future?
    For you I will make time

• Options
    @metalbourne what is your favorite board/card game?

I'm not a big board game person, but I usually like either scrabble or cards against humanity

• Options
    Vic wrote: »
    Metalbourne, is this thread raven?

That is not for me to decide.

There is a council of mystic ravens that decide that. Everybody knows that.

This discussion has been closed.