As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that.

HevachHevach Registered User regular
I keep getting this error when I try to click notifications, inbox, bookmarks, or account options. Yesterday when it started I would also randomly get it while typing instead of the "Draft saved" message.

Its intermittent, and I haven't seen a pattern to it yet. It usually seems to clear up if I change pages a few times, but sometimes while I'm getting it I'll also start getting this, which sometimes leads to me appearing to be logged out (but not actually being logged out).
Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:
XID: 800533596
Varnish cache server

Hevach on

• grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    I was seeing this yesterday, but just for bookmarks at the main forum display. Chrome browser, didn't try any others while it was happening.

When I went to a forum and then clicked it, it worked and then backing out to the main page it was working.

The others were working, notifications, inbox and options.

I also had it act like I was logged out on the sub-forums but still showing as logged in on the main page.

Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I can click a thread (forum, edit link; anything), appear to be logged out, then try again and it will acknowledge that I'm logged in.

It's like it just isn't checking our credentials; as if that service were timing out, but I would expect that to correlate with a lag in page loads, and I haven't noticed any delays there.

ArbitraryDescriptor on