As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Podcast downloads finish before I get the entire episode.

mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby.BaltimoreRegistered User regular
I am using Internet Explorer 8 at the Social Security Administration. I am not sure if this an IE8 issue or an issue with SSA blocking something.

When I click on the podcast links and choose Save, sometimes the download ends after a fraction of a second and I only get like a minute of the podcast.
If I keep trying (and overwriting the too short MP3 file) I eventually end up with what I hope will be the full recording.

Right now I am listening to Season 3 episode 1 and the file says it is 27 minutes and 13 seconds long.
I have tried to download Season 3 episode 2 and the longest MP3 I have received so far is 12 minutes and 13 seconds long.

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum

• Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    Yeah that 27 minute file is not the whole enchilada. I have switched over to my iPhone 5 and I am streaming the episodes from the Podcast page using Safari.

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    S3E2 is 35:49, so when you get something around that, you'll have the full episode.

No idea why that's happening.