As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PSN] 20 Jan - 10% Off Weekend | REmake | Ironclad Tactics | Citizens of Earth

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Huh, that's weird. Opening up the Japanese PSN in a private window is still giving me the NZ one.

Here we go, signing in got me the right one. You're searching for wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-フルパック, a pack of the demo, an unlock key, and both the second and third scenarios.

Here's a direct link https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/追加アイテム/wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-フルパック/cid=JP0048-NPJB00099_00-FULLPACK00000000

It's classed as DLC for some reason, presumably to do with the demo / unlock key nonsense.

Chrysis on
    Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/検索/q=wizardry?EMCID=jGM0000600-01

Wizardry is in English on the store. The 1,646 one is the old one, so I'd assume the 3,394 one is the new one. The last two symbols in the name match up, and it seems to be the same woman, too.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/追加アイテム/wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-フルパック/cid=JP0048-NPJB00099_00-FULLPACK00000000?EMCID=jGM0000600-01

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Chrysis wrote: »
    Huh, that's weird. Opening up the Japanese PSN in a private window is still giving me the NZ one.

Here we go, signing in got me the right one. You're searching for wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-フルパック, a pack of the demo, an unlock key, and both the second and third scenarios.

Here's a direct link https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/追加アイテム/wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-フルパック/cid=JP0048-NPJB00099_00-FULLPACK00000000

It's classed as DLC for some reason, presumably to do with the demo / unlock key nonsense.

Wow, is that why it's still so expensive? Thanks, though. I'll have to figure out if I can get that much JPN cash... last time I just imported a cheap PS2 game, and it was easy to get a $~20 amount from play-asia.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    In that Full Pack, those two are included. Otherwise you have to download the demo, purchase an unlock key, and then download both the scenarios. One thing to keep in mind is that Scenario 3 is dependant on Scenario 2, so you have to install them in the right order.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    How much is the unlock key for the vanilla game? I was hoping just to pay around $20 for it(and play-asia already marks up JPSN stuff).

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    How much is the unlock key for the vanilla game? I was hoping just to pay around $20 for it(and play-asia already marks up JPSN stuff).

Unfortunately I can't tell, because it's telling me it's not available for purchase. Presumably because I haven't "purchased" the demo.

Here's the link.
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-製品版-解除キー/cid=JP0048-NPJB00099_00-WIZDLLICENSE0001

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Chrysis wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »

Unfortunately I can't tell, because it's telling me it's not available for purchase. Presumably because I haven't "purchased" the demo.

Here's the link.
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/wizardry-囚われし亡霊の街-製品版-解除キー/cid=JP0048-NPJB00099_00-WIZDLLICENSE0001

I'll log in with my JPSN and see what it says.

2,057!

That's fair.

And I have 150Y left over, bonus.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LitanyLitany Registered User regular
    I've got a question - Is the Ultra Street Fighter 4 discount still in effect for owners of Arcade 2012? I've just switched out my HD (I was still on my launch 60 gig) and now that I have the space for it the only price I'm getting is $40. Did I miss the boat or do I need to contact Sony?

Steam: Litany || PSN: Litany- || Nintendo Network ID: Litany
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    Here's The Drop.
    New PlayStation Games This Week

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition
    PS4 — Digital, Retail
    The Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, a courageous and determined pilot in the US Navy fighting for the ideals of his country. You’ll also be playing the Vietnamese pilot Nguyen An Toon in the ‘Lost Letters’ campaign.

Anomaly 2
    PS4 — Digital
    Commander! After the last war, aliens have come back to Earth and taken over all of the major cities! It’s your duty to take back what belongs to people. The task is not easy as the human forces have been divided and those who managed to find their peers created convoys. Your convoy is called Yukon and it’s your duty to survive and fight off the aliens.

Fairy Fencer F
    PS3 — Digital, Retail
    A world of magic and adventure awaits you in Fairy Fencer F! Take charge of your destiny as you brave dungeons, defeat monsters, and travel the world to collect all 100 Furies. But be careful — the Furies are coveted by many Fencers, good and bad. Pray these powerful weapons do not fall into the wrong hands.

Fibbage: The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game
    PS4, PS3 — Digital (Cross Buy)
    Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of You Don’t Know Jack! Play with 2-8 players! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!

Kickbeat Special Edition
    PS4 — Digital
    From indie pioneers Zen Studios (makers of Pinball FX2 and CastleStorm) comes KickBeat Special Edition, an innovative rhythm game with a Kung Fu theme, featuring fully 3D characters and high-energy music! KickBeat features a full length single-player campaign with beautifully hand drawn animations and a unique art style.

Meet the Robinsons
    PS2 Classic — Digital
    Bowler Hat Guy has stolen the Robinsons’ time machine! Help Wilbur repair the time stream and restore the future.

Murasaki Baby
    PS Vita — Digital
    Use your wits to guide Baby through paths full of danger and teach her the difference between right and wrong in a bid to keep her smiling… and alive. Think fast and move even faster as danger lurks everywhere in this truly unique side-scrolling puzzle adventure.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
    PS3 — Digital, Retail
    The Ultimate Ninja Storm series returns! Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, more than 100 characters to learn, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.

Run Like Hell!
    PS Vita — Digital
    Tropical island + hungry cannibals = Run Like Hell! You’re a young and intrepid treasure hunter. Stuck on a godforsaken island, you suddenly get spotted by hungry cannibals who haven’t had a lunch yet. Your rescue boat is… on the other side of the island, all you need to do is to outrun the natives. Simple, right?

Demos and Betas

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls — PS3 Trial

So, it's a fairly light week, as people are likely still going to be busy with Destiny, which developers/publishers figured. Still, Murasaki Baby for the Vita was stealth announced...what, last week? Which kind of doesn't make sense. There'll be a week-one discount of it, however, bringing it to $11.99 instead of the normal $14.99 price. Kickbeat also jumps onto PS4, but I have no idea if it's intended to be cross-buy with the existing versions. The PS4 also sees Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition and Anomoly 2. And the PS3 gets a few things in Fairy Fencer F, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Fibbage, which is also on PS4.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    Do we have any info on a Driveclub digital preorders? I know I'll be able to buy it digitally via the PS+ Edition.. but I'd like to just go ahead and preorder it.

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm still holding out for Divekick on PS4 with Johnny Gat and some other new character

Trophies for it appeared in the database recently, so it should be real soon

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    Here's The Drop.

PS4 — Digital, Retail
    The Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, a courageous and determined pilot in the US Navy fighting for the ideals of his country. You’ll also be playing the Vietnamese pilot Nguyen An Toon in the ‘Lost Letters’ campaign.

Anomaly 2
    PS4 — Digital
    Commander! After the last war, aliens have come back to Earth and taken over all of the major cities! It’s your duty to take back what belongs to people. The task is not easy as the human forces have been divided and those who managed to find their peers created convoys. Your convoy is called Yukon and it’s your duty to survive and fight off the aliens.

Fairy Fencer F
    PS3 — Digital, Retail
    A world of magic and adventure awaits you in Fairy Fencer F! Take charge of your destiny as you brave dungeons, defeat monsters, and travel the world to collect all 100 Furies. But be careful — the Furies are coveted by many Fencers, good and bad. Pray these powerful weapons do not fall into the wrong hands.

Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of You Don’t Know Jack! Play with 2-8 players! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!

Kickbeat Special Edition
    PS4 — Digital
    From indie pioneers Zen Studios (makers of Pinball FX2 and CastleStorm) comes KickBeat Special Edition, an innovative rhythm game with a Kung Fu theme, featuring fully 3D characters and high-energy music! KickBeat features a full length single-player campaign with beautifully hand drawn animations and a unique art style.

Meet the Robinsons
    PS2 Classic — Digital
    Bowler Hat Guy has stolen the Robinsons’ time machine! Help Wilbur repair the time stream and restore the future.

Murasaki Baby
    PS Vita — Digital
    Use your wits to guide Baby through paths full of danger and teach her the difference between right and wrong in a bid to keep her smiling… and alive. Think fast and move even faster as danger lurks everywhere in this truly unique side-scrolling puzzle adventure.

PS3 — Digital, Retail
    The Ultimate Ninja Storm series returns! Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, more than 100 characters to learn, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.

Run Like Hell!
    PS Vita — Digital
    Tropical island + hungry cannibals = Run Like Hell! You’re a young and intrepid treasure hunter. Stuck on a godforsaken island, you suddenly get spotted by hungry cannibals who haven’t had a lunch yet. Your rescue boat is… on the other side of the island, all you need to do is to outrun the natives. Simple, right?

Demos and Betas

So, it's a fairly light week, as people are likely still going to be busy with Destiny, which developers/publishers figured. Still, Murasaki Baby for the Vita was stealth announced...what, last week? Which kind of doesn't make sense. There'll be a week-one discount of it, however, bringing it to $11.99 instead of the normal $14.99 price. Kickbeat also jumps onto PS4, but I have no idea if it's intended to be cross-buy with the existing versions. The PS4 also sees Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition and Anomoly 2. And the PS3 gets a few things in Fairy Fencer F, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Fibbage, which is also on PS4.

Are you talking about the game or the release date? Because the game was announced at Gamescom last year and we've had a few new trailers since then (including ones for E3 and Gamescom 2014).

It's the only thing that really interests me this week, though Anomaly 2 is probably something I'd like to play eventually. Hopefully the PAL update has one or two things that aren't on the US list.
    InkSplat wrote: »
    Do we have any info on a Driveclub digital preorders? I know I'll be able to buy it digitally via the PS+ Edition.. but I'd like to just go ahead and preorder it.

I'm pretty sure the devs said on the PS Blog that they'd be going up this week. I already preordered the physical version because this steelbook was too awesome to pass up:
    BvZAuY6IAAA_kPF.jpg?6eb890

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    That looks fantastic, hope it's available in the UK.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    Here's The Drop.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Anomaly 2
    PS4 — Digital

Fairy Fencer F
    PS3 — Digital, Retail

Kickbeat Special Edition
    PS4 — Digital

Meet the Robinsons
    PS2 Classic — Digital

Murasaki Baby
    PS Vita — Digital

PS3 — Digital, Retail

Run Like Hell!
    PS Vita — Digital

Demos and Betas

Are you talking about the game or the release date? Because the game was announced at Gamescom last year and we've had a few new trailers since then (including ones for E3 and Gamescom 2014).

Yeah, that's what I meant. I knew about the game, I just thought we hadn't known a firm release date until last week sometime. Or close to it, I know it was fairly recent.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I'm not into car games, but that is one sexy case.

• Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Huh, is there some sort of special edition to get the case?

EDIT: Looks like it's anywhere except the US. FUCK!

Also, I'm really hoping Driveclub is fun. I'm teetering on the edge of selling my Xbone but Forza Horizon 2 is keeping me in check.

Beltaine on
    XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Run Like Hell! starring notNathan Drake looks like it might be a fun Bit Trip Runner type dealio.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Run Like Hell! starring notNathan Drake looks like it might be a fun Bit Trip Runner type dealio.

I was confused by the description because the first game I thought of was a PS2 game (which I never played):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICwLdsElZU

But I watched the PSN trailer and it's clearly a different game.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Thank you!

I knew that name sounded familiar for some reason, but I couldn't place where I'd heard it before...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    That was the game with Bawls energy drink machines everywhere, wasn't it?

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Wait

Run Like Hell actually came out?

I seem to remember that game being stuck in development hell for a long time and finally being cancelled

• Options
    QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    So I was considering trying my luck and starting a thread for Ar Nosurge or more likely for the entire Exa Pico universe in general, since the game's around a week away. Are there people willing to help me keep it alive if I do, since the console threads are buried?

wbee62u815wj.png
  • Options
    BonepartBonepart Registered User regular
    Quiotu wrote: »
    So I was considering trying my luck and starting a thread for Ar Nosurge or more likely for the entire Exa Pico universe in general, since the game's around a week away. Are there people willing to help me keep it alive if I do, since the console threads are buried?

I certainly wouldn't mind a place to talk about Ar Tonelico without posting in three year old threads.

XBL Gamertag: Ipori
  • Options
    As long as it's titled Crossovers be Crazy.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Here's the Store Update!
    Playstation Plus

PS Plus Discounts

Title Platform Plus Price Regular Sale Price Original Price

Alien Breed PS Vita $6.29 $6.99 $9.99
    Alien Breed PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $9.99
    Breakquest Extra Evolution Infinite Balls Unlock DLC PS Vita $2.10 N/A $6.99
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut PS3 $8.99 $9.99 $29.99
    Ethan: Meteor Hunter PS Vita $3.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Ethan: Meteor Hunter PS3 $3.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Gex: Enter The Gecko PS One Classic $1.79 $1.99 $5.99
    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $16.99
    Hitman Absolution Special Edition PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $19.99
    Hitman Trilogy PS3 $13.49 $14.99 $39.99
    Hitman: Blood Money HD PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $16.99
    Hitman: Contracts HD PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $16.99
    Just Cause 2 PS3 $7.19 $7.99 $19.99
    Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition PS3 $10.79 $11.99 $29.99
    Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light PS3 $3.59 $3.99 $14.99
    Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver PS One Classic $1.79 $1.99 $5.99
    Lone Survivor PS3 $3.89 $6.49 $12.99
    Lone Survivor PS Vita $3.89 $6.49 $12.99
    Mousecraft PS4 $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
    Mousecraft PS Vita $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
    Mousecraft PS3 $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
    Murasaki Baby PS Vita $11.99 N/A $14.99
    Murdered: Soul Suspect Ps3 PS3 $17.99 $19.99 $49.99
    Murdered: Soul Suspect Ps4 PS4 $17.99 $19.99 $59.99
    Pandemonium PS One Classic $1.79 $1.99 $5.99
    Proteus PS3 $4.19 $6.99 $13.99
    Proteus PS Vita $4.19 $6.99 $13.99
    Quantum Conundrum PS3 $4.49 $4.99 $14.99
    Run Like Hell! PS Vita $4.49 N/A $4.99
    Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition PS4 $4.49 $7.49 $14.99
    Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark PS Vita $2.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark PS3 $2.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Superfrog Hd PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $9.99
    Superfrog Hd PS Vita $6.29 $6.99 $9.99
    The Swapper PS4 $12.79 $15.99 $19.99
    The Swapper PS Vita $12.79 $15.99 $19.99
    The Swapper PS3 $12.79 $15.99 $19.99
    Thief PS3 $17.99 $19.99 $49.99
    Thief PS4 $17.99 $19.99 $49.99
    Thomas Was Alone PS3 $2.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Thomas Was Alone PS Vita $2.99 $4.99 $9.99
    Titan Attacks PS4 $5.94 $8.49 $11.99
    Titan Attacks PS Vita $5.94 $8.49 $11.99
    Titan Attacks PS3 $5.94 $8.49 $11.99
    Tomb Raider 2 PS One Classic $2.24 $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition PS4 $17.99 $19.99 $59.99
    Tomb Raider Digital Edition PS3 $8.99 $9.99 $29.99
    Tomb Raider III PS One Classic $2.24 $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider Underworld PS3 $4.49 $4.99 $14.99
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary PSP $3.59 $3.99 $12.99
    Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation PS One Classic $2.24 $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider PS One Classic $2.24 $2.49 $5.99
    Velocity Ultra PS3 $1.87 $2.49 $9.99
    Worms Battle Islands PSP $9.44 $10.49 $14.99
    Worms Crazy Golf PS3 $6.29 $6.99 $9.99
    Worms Revolution Extreme PS Vita $9.44 $10.49 $14.99
    Z-Run PS Vita $4.50 N/A $8.99

Discounts Ending 9/23

Murasaki Baby
    Murdered: Soul Suspect PS4
    Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3
    Thief – PS3
    Thief – PS4
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
    Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut
    Hitman Trilogy
    Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
    Just Cause 2
    Hitman Absolution Special Edition
    Hitman: Blood Money HD
    Hitman: Contracts HD
    Tomb Raider
    Tomb Raider III
    Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
    Tomb Raider Underworld
    Tomb Raider Digital Edition
    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD
    Tomb Raider 2
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver
    Quantum Conundrum
    Pandemonium
    Gex: Enter The Gecko
    Weekly Deals

Title Platform Sale Price Regular Price

Alien Breed PS Vita $6.99 $9.99
    Alien Breed PS3 $6.99 $9.99
    Capcom Fighting Evolution PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Capcom Vs. Snk 2: Mark Of The Millennium 2001 PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Darkstalkers Ressurection PS3 $7.49 $14.99
    Dead Rising 2 Off The Record PS3 $6.99 $19.99
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut PS3 $9.99 $29.99
    Devil May Cry Hd Collection PS3 $11.99 $29.99
    DMC Devil May Cry PS3 $15.99 $39.99
    Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen PS3 $6.99 $39.99
    Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles Of Mystara Hd PS3 $7.49 $14.99
    Ethan: Meteor Hunter PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Ethan: Meteor Hunter PS Vita $4.99 $9.99
    Gex: Enter The Gecko (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $1.99 $5.99
    Hitman Absolution Special Edition PS3 $6.99 $19.99
    Hitman Blood Money PS3 $6.99 $16.99
    Hitman Contracts PS3 $6.99 $16.99
    Hitman Silent Assassin PS3 $6.99 $16.99
    Hitman Trilogy PS3 $14.99 $39.99
    Just Cause 2 PS3 $7.99 $19.99
    Just Cause 2: Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition PS3 $11.99 $29.99
    Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light PS3 $3.99 $14.99
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary PS3/PS Vita/PSP $3.99 $12.99
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary PS3/PS Vita/PSP $3.99 $12.99
    Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (Psone Classic) PS3/PSP $1.99 $5.99
    Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut PS3 $6.49 $12.99
    Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut PS Vita $6.49 $12.99
    Lost Planet 3 PS3 $13.49 $39.99
    Mega Man Maverick Hunter X PS Vita/PSP $4.99 $9.99
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PS Vita/PSP $9.99 $19.99
    Mousecraft (3 Way Cross Buy) PS4 $10.49 $14.99
    Mousecraft (3 Way Cross Buy) PS3 $10.49 $14.99
    Mousecraft (3 Way Cross Buy) PS Vita $10.49 $14.99
    Murdered: Soul Suspect PS4 $19.99 $39.99
    Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3 $19.99 $39.99
    Okami Hd PS3 $6.99 $13.99
    Pandemonium! (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $1.99 $5.99
    Proteus (Cross Buy) PS3 $6.99 $13.99
    Proteus (Cross Buy) PS Vita $6.99 $13.99
    Quantum Conundrum PS3 $4.99 $14.99
    Resident Evil 4 PS3 $6.99 $19.99
    Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition PS3 $14.99 $29.99
    Resident Evil 6 PS3 $9.99 $19.99
    Resident Evil Chronicles: Hd Collection PS3 $13.49 $26.99
    Resident Evil Revelations PS3 $13.49 $39.99
    Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition PS4 $7.49 $14.99
    Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (Cross Buy And Cross Play) PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (Cross Buy And Cross Play) PS Vita $4.99 $9.99
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max PS Vita/PSP $2.99 $9.99
    Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition Trial PS3 $3.99 $14.99
    Street Fighter X Tekken PS Vita $9.99 $39.99
    Super Puzzle Fighter Ii Turbo PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Super Street Fighter Ii Turbo Hd Remix PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Superfrog Hd (Cross Buy And Cross Play) PS3 $6.99 $9.99
    Superfrog Hd (Cross Buy And Cross Play) PS Vita $6.99 $9.99
    The Swapper (3 Way Cross Buy) PS3 $15.99 $19.99
    The Swapper (3 Way Cross Buy) PS4 $15.99 $19.99
    The Swapper (3 Way Cross Buy) PS Vita $15.99 $19.99
    Thief – Digital Bundle PS4 $19.99 $49.99
    Thief – Digital Bundle PS3 $19.99 $49.99
    Thomas Was Alone (Cross Buy) PS3 $4.99 $9.99
    Thomas Was Alone (Cross Buy) PS Vita $4.99 $9.99
    Titan Attacks! (3 Way Cross Buy) PS3 $8.49 $11.99
    Titan Attacks! (3 Way Cross Buy) PS4 $8.49 $11.99
    Titan Attacks! (3 Way Cross Buy) PS Vita $8.49 $11.99
    Tomb Raider PS3 $9.99 $29.99
    Tomb Raider (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $2.49 $9.99
    Tomb Raider 2 (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider III (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4 $19.99 $59.99
    Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Psone Classic) PS3/PS Vita $2.49 $5.99
    Tomb Raider: Underworld Digital PS3 $4.99 $14.99
    Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark PS4 $44.99 $59.99
    Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark PS3 $39.99 $49.99
    Velocity Ultra PS3 $2.49 $7.49
    Worms Crazy Golf PS3 $6.99 $9.99
    Worms Revolution Extreme PS Vita $10.49 $14.99
    Worms: Battle Islands PS Vita/PSP $10.49 $14.99

Price Drops

Title Platform New Price Original Price

Saints Row: The Third: The Full Package PS3 $19.99 $39.99

-(PS4 Pre-Order) Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below ($19.99, PS4)
    -(PS4 Pre-Order) #DRIVECLUB ($49.99, PS4, PlayStation Plus Exclusive)

-(PS3 Pre-Order) Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below ($19.99, PS3)

-(PS4) Air Conflicts Vietnam Ultimate Edition ($29.99)
    -(PS4) Anomaly 2 ($14.99)
    -(PS4) Fibbage: The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game ($6.99, Cross-Buy)
    -(PS4) Kickbeat Special Edition ($9.99)

-(PS3) Alawar Minis Bundle ($3.99)
    -(PS3) Fairy Fencer F ($49.99)
    -(PS3) Fibbage: The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game ($6.99, Cross-Buy)
    -(PS3) Jetpack Joyride Ultra Bundle ($3.99)
    -(PS3) Meet The Robinsons ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution ($49.99)

-(Vita) Murasaki Baby ($14.99)
    -(Vita) Jetpack Joyride Ultra Bundle ($3.99)
    -(Vita) Run Like Hell! ($4.99)

So, pretty much as advertised. Murasaki Baby on the Vita has the Day One discount as I said, Kickbeat, Anomoly 2 and Air Conflicts Vietnam hit PS4 and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Fairy Fencer F hit PS3. Some sales going on, and Driveclub is up for Pre-Order now, kinda.

• Options
    QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    Okami HD for $7 is a goddamn steal. Anyone who doesn't have that yet needs to grab it... right now.

Also, new thread for Ar Tonelico & Nosurge is now up, for those interested.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • Options
    Capcom vs. SNK 2 at that price, damn, I used to love that game back in 2001 when it hit

And for some reason I'm willing to bet it has aged really well

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Is that a Third Strike-discount?

Dragon's Dogma and Okami, too.

Capcom vs. SNK 2 at that price, damn, I used to love that game back in 2001 when it hit

And for some reason I'm willing to bet it has aged really well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVQ3-oeGFs

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I wanted to post that.
    ~This is true love we're makin'~

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I am deeply pondering Fibbage. I just have to see if my friends in the uk can play through the website and if I can get a good twitch stream going for them.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Yeah re: fibbage, how does the mobile thing work? app to download, or web-based or what?
    I am interested

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    PAL Store Update:

Anaomly 2, Flockers and Kickbeat on PS4
    Fairy Fencer F on PS3
    Murasaki Baby and Run Like Hell! on Vita
    PlayStation Plus
    Murasaki Baby – 20% off, ends 24th September

Flockers – 25% off, ends 15th October

PlayStation 4
    Anomaly 2 - Price: £11.49/€13.99/AU$20.95

Flockers - Price: £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95 (available from 19th September)
    Not available in New Zealand

KickBeat Special Edition - Price: £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95

PlayStation 3
    Fairy Fencer F - Price: £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95 (available from 19th September)

PlayStation Vita
    Jetpack Joyride Ultra Bundle - Price: £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

Murasaki Baby - Price: £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95

Run Like Hell! - Price: £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

PlayStation Mobile
    Steam Lands (£3.39/€4.29/AU$7.45)

Pong Breaker (£1.39/€1.79/AU$2.95)

Inflatable Maths (£3.39/€4.29/AU$7.45)

Solbrain I – Village (£5.89/€7.49/AU$12.45)

Flight World Simulator (£3.69/€4.49/AU$7.75)

One Image Viewer (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.45)

PS4 DLC
    Sniper Elite 3 - x4 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55 - £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)

War Thunder - x9 (£8.99/€10.99/AU$16.45 - £24.99/€29.99/AU$44.95)

PS3 DLC
    Fairy Fencer F - x2 (Free)

GRID Autosport - Touring Legends Pack (£9.99/€12.99/AU$19.45)

LittleBigPlanet 2 - World Peace Day Costume (Sept Seasonal) (Free)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - Jinchuriki Costume Packs 1 & 2 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95 each)

Sniper Elite 3 - x4 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55 - £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)

PS Vita DLC
    LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita - World Peace Day Costume (Sept Seasonal) (Free)

Run Like Hell - x5 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45 - £15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)

Deal of the week
    Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS Vita/PS3/PS4) – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame (PS Vita) – Was £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95, now £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3) – Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) – Was £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95, now £21.99/€26.99/AU$40.95

WWE2K14 (PS3) – Was £24.99/€34.99/AU$44.95, now £10.99/€14.99/AU$17.95

Disney discounts – ends 24th September
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean PS3 – Was £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AU$12.95

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean [PSP] – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle – Was £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95, now £4.39/€5.29/AU$7.90

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

PSP Pirates Double Pack - Was £9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

Peter Pan Return to Neverland – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Disney’s Treasure Planet – Was £5.79/€6.99/AU$10.45, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

Pirates of the Caribbean – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Peter Pan Double Pack – Was £8.99/€10.99/AU$16.45, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

PETER PAN : ADVENTURES IN NEVER LAND – Was £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55, now £1.15/€1.39/AU$2.05

Disney Universe – Neverland Level Pack – Was £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55, now £1.49/€1.75/AU$2.65

Availability change
    Fate/EXTRA (PSP) – Now available in Finland, Norway

• Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    So does Legacy of Kain hold up? What's the best comparison as to how it plays? (All the descriptions/reviews I read were completely useless in that regard.)

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    I think it's pretty incredible given its age and what they were doing with PS1 hardware. I'd say its closest cousins in terms of pacing and how you navigate the world are the 3D Legend of Zeldas and Metroids, just without the intense Nintendo polish.

Combat's not very fun, but getting around the world, getting new abilities, and slowly gaining in power and freedom is always a fun thing to do in games.

Oh and the writing and voice acting is simultaneously great and kind of embarrassing, but not really? I love it. It's like a Shakespeare play about vengeful vampires.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Renzo wrote: »
    I love it. It's like a Shakespeare play about vengeful vampires.

Sold!

SkyEye on
    Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    Anyone planning to make a Driveclub thread? Since the clubs are limited to 6 people each, it's probably not a bad idea to get organized early, yeah?

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    SkyEye wrote: »
    Renzo wrote: »
    I love it. It's like a Shakespeare play about vengeful vampires.

Sold!

Also keep in mind that Amy Hennig (who went on to make the Uncharted series) was heavily involved in most of the Legacy of Kain games. I'm not sure how Soul Reaver holds up these days, but it was pretty amazing for its time.

• Options
    I always got stuck really early on in Soul Reaver

Never knew where I was supposed to go, kept running into the same enemies, it turned me off the game really quickly

• Options
    If anyone is on the fence about Dragon's Dogma and didn't get in on PS+ a while back, I can recommend you get it. And if you only plan on beating it once (no NG+), I also recommend making a forgery of the grimoire and giving that to Steffen when he asks for it, as the results are hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.