As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Photoshopping request

RagixRagix Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok so he's the thing
I went along with friends to a motorbikes convention/museum kind of thing where they show old and modern motorbikes 8-) (Kawasaki Honda Yamaha etc..)

And of course we had taken pictures near and on bikes.

In one of my pictures, by mistake I made a mouth gesture which kinda ruined it :p
Here it is:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4519/xcyf9.jpg

I moved my fucking tongue barely an inch to the right (my right) so there's this stupid fucking bump to the left of my mouth in the picture :x

I thought that maybe some skilled (penis)photoshoppers on PA might be able to fix it (kinda blend it back into place)

Thanks a myriad, comrades. I'd really appreciate it ;-)

P.S: if even one of you even dares to put a penis in there....

Ragix on

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Ok so I guess it was a wrong move to ask for help here.
    Can anyone point me to the right sub-forum?

Ragix on
  • Options
    embrikembrik Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I think this is probably a fine place to put it, as long as this isn't some sort of homework assignment :)
    I might be able to do something with it when I get home, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

embrik on
    "Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    uh, just asking...

what's it matter if there is a bump? just say it's "the wind" rushing past your face.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    embrik wrote: »
    I think this is probably a fine place to put it, as long as this isn't some sort of homework assignment :)

How could this ever be a homework assignment? :lol: thanks for consideration
    what's it matter if there is a bump? just say it's "the wind" rushing past your face.

Erm, lol.

Ragix on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Here's half-assed attempt #1.
    This may be good enough, but I dunno.

embrik on

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Here's half-assed attempt #1.
    This may be good enough, but I dunno.

Your half-assed attempt is more than enough. Thanks a lot bud ;-) you saved me there :P

Ragix on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ragix wrote: »
    How could this ever be a homework assignment? :lol: thanks for consideration
    Actually, one of the finals I had to take for basic photoshop was similar to this. The instructor gave students one of a number of photos that were fucked up in a number of ways. End of the week you brought in the disc, printed out your reworked photos to turn in(this eliminated the "Well my printer sucks" excuse) then presented to the class what you did to fix the pictures on the overhead.
    Then you got chewed out by the instructor for not noticing the other half dozen things wrong with the photo that you should have fixed too.

Showd who knew how to use the tools available for something useful and who had spent the class screwing around making meme pictures.

But this doesn't help you out at all, just tells you that anything that could be homework probably is somewhere.

see317 on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Ahh I understand what you mean.. next time I'll provide my portrait as an evidence :P
    Thanks again

Ragix on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I figured from the photograph that it probably wasn't school-related, besides, most of those projects (at least one of the ones I had to do once) required the actual psd files with the layers intact, etc.
    Glad that it works for you!

embrik on